Chapter 22: Don't tug on Superman's cape, And You don't mess around with Blake

"Nah, I'll be fine, besides that my Dad, or Blake might be in the woods looking for me and I don't want them to find you. You know how they both feel about me dating. I would like to keep you as my living boyfriend for a little while," I say with a smile.

"I'd like that too. Your brother scares me. Just be careful going home." Liam leans down for a quick kiss.

Now I get it. I now understand why everyone talks and writes about that first real kiss. As a guy I didn't get it, but now that I'm a girl I get it and then some. Damn that was a good kiss, and so was the one after that and the one after that.

"Yeah, he scares me too sometimes. I'll be careful. I like having a boyfriend," I say blushing and smiling.

I can't believe I said that last part.

You better get going. I don't want you to get in anymore trouble than normal or necessary. And Allie I like having a girlfriend."

It takes me about fifteen minutes to get back home. I make a point of running and pulling my blue flannel from around my waist to over my t-shirt like a jacket. The last thing I need is for my Dad or Blake to see me in wet white t-shirt. I get that done just as I come out of the woods into my backyard to a very pissed of Dad.

"Hi Daddy," I say trying to diffuse the situation.

"Where the Hell have you been?"

"I went for a walk in the woods with a friend. Blake said I could," I say innocently.

'What? He told me you were practicing your keyboarding than ran off without saying anything to anyone like you have in the past."

"Daddy, he's lying. Blake is just trying to get me in more trouble. Blake likes it when I am in trouble."

Dad looks at me.

"Why are you wearing a white t-shirt in the woods and why is it wet? I can see your sports bra young lady. It is not decent," Dad barked.

"Well I didn't think my skirt and blouse were appropriate for the woods, and it rained on me." I say with too much attitude.

Dad suddenly grabs me and pins me with is left arm. Then with his right hand he lands five hard smacks on my butt.

"Oooowwwwwwww!!!"

"Allie, drop the attitude you are in enough trouble as it is."

"Yes, Sir! But, Dad, I didn't do anything wrong. Blake is trying to set me up and get me in trouble."

"Get in the house! Your mom and brother are waiting for you. I'll be in there in a minute."

I walk up the step to our back deck and enter the house from the deck into our dining room. I see Mom drinking her tea, talking to Blake who is sitting on the couch.

"Why are you lying about me you big, dumb, jerk? Telling Mom and Dad that you didn't tell me that I could go for a walk when you know damn well that you did.!"

"Allie, another word and I will take the paddle to your backside," Mom warns.

"But Mom, Blake is lying about me. I don't know why but he is. Maybe he likes it when I am in trouble."

I know I am laying it on thick.

Blake stands up and starts coming towards me.

"I have been worried to death. Allie it is you who are lying. You know I never gave you permission. You never even asked."