Chapter 15: Aunt Abby

I dream of nothing but Liam. I actually start thinking about what it would be like to be married to him and to have his kids. I dream of how nice it would be. Then I have a nightmare where Liam finds out who I really am. I see him rejecting me. I see Liam getting Lisa, Jen, and the rest of my new family to reject me. No, I am have come too far. Why Liam why?

"Allie wake up! Big Sis wake up you are having a nightmare," Jen says.

I open my eyes and see my closest friend and twin sister staring at me with warm concerned eyes.

"Let me guess you had a dream where Liam found out who you really were and rejected you."

"How did you know?"

"Thanks to our twin sense sometimes I see your dreams when I am dreaming, and I saw part of yours, plus you were talking in your sleep."

"Oh, sorry to wake you up, and sorry that you had to see that."

"Its all part of the twin sister package. Allie, you told me about a month ago that you accepted that you were and are Allie Malone. Sis you might have been this other dude at one point, but you are definitely my big twin sister. You are Allie Malone and nobody is going to take you away from me and our family. If anyone tries then they will have to deal with me and the rest of a pissed off Malone family."

I can't help but start crying when Jen is saying that. I reach up and hug her. Nic stirs seeing us crying and hugging.

"Allie, Jen, is everything ok" Nic asks?

Jen answers, "Nic go back to sleep everything is fine. Allie had a bad nightmare, that's all."

Nic gets up, and brings my cat Darth Bane whose been sleeping with Nic more and more.

"Bane I think you need to help Allie out, and keep her nightmares away. I'll be fine tonight."

Nic then kisses Bane on the head, and gives me a hug.

"I love you two. Good night."

The next day in English I was tired so I fell asleep during Ms. Clonts' lesson. She came by my desk and dropped a thick dictionary on it. That made a sound like a gunshot when it hit my desk. When I heard what I thought was a gunshot I jumped up and then hit the floor ducking for cover. The next sound I hear the entire class laughing at my expense.

"It is nice to see you rejoining our lesson Ms. Malone. See me after class."

The bell rings ten minutes later, I wait until everyone has left and I approach her desk.

"You wanted to see me Aunt Connie." I know she hates us calling her that at school, but I was annoyed that she woke me up like that and wanted to see me after class.

"Allie why were you sleeping in class, that is not like you," Aunt Connie asks out of concern and not chastisement.

"Sorry I had some horrible nightmares last night and I had a hard time sleeping. It won't happen again. Please don't tell Ma. You know how she'll react."

"I won't this time. If it starts being a pattern then I will."

"Thank you, Aunt Connie."

She hands me a pass to my next class.

The rest of school is uneventful until the end of the day when I go to my locker at the end of the day and I find a note inside.

Allie,

Run away, go find a lover

Run away, let your heart be your guide

You deserve the deepest of cover