Chapter 31: Sinking a Teacher with Vengence

I woke up actually excited to go to school. I can't believe I just said that. I have been cramped in this house and a hospital for a week.

I take it back Ma did take me to Rome yesterday so see Jen's psychiatrist Dr. Gordon, who was nice enough to put me on some meds, so I don't have a repeat of what happened. I am now on generic Prozac, for my anxiety. Topamax as a mood stabilizer and Xanax if I am having a panic attack. I almost pitched a fit when I was prescribed these meds.

"If you want to keep me calm get me a real teacher."

I was going to say more but Ma shot me her death look and I did not want to deal with that, so I calmed down.

After that Dr. Gordon taught me some calming exercises. I joked if hitting the person that was causing me stress was a good calming technique. I told him it would definitely work. Dr. Gordon laughed about it. "You have a good sense of humor."

I tried to talk him out of the meds, but then he talked to me about there is no shame in having anxiety, and maybe Jen and I can help each other out when we are feeling anxious. We talked some more then came home.

Now back to where we started, I actually woke up early and ready to get out of here. I even put on some light make up. Nothing crazy, just lipstick, and some funky almost metallic yellow eyeshadow. I then put on one of Ma's handmade blue jean skirts, that came down to my knees (remember who my parents are), some black leggings, and my Deadpool "I have Issues t-shirt, with my red Deadpool converses. Are we picking up a theme here?

I am so excited to see my friends in person and see my boyfriend Liam. Who would have ever thought that Allie Malone excited for school?

At breakfast I am still feeling weird and silly.

"Ok girls let's take a look at you," I say doing my best impersonation of Ma. "remember we must make sure we look lady like at all times. I see that we are all wearing our bras and look proper. Don't worry Jen and Nic you will start growing some boobs when the boob fairy comes along. Girls you may sit down. Now boys stand up, lets make sure we are wearing belts and have our shirts tucked in like a proper gentleman. Are we wearing clean underwear Mark?"

"Why yes Mom, I would never wear dirty underwear," Mark replies playing along.

"Remember you never want to be in an accident with dirty underwear." I sniff the air around the boys. "I am so proud of you that you all remembered to put on your deodorant. Being stinky is not how a proper Malone gentleman behaves."

Christy starts having a coughing fit, as does Nic, Jen and Blake.

Oh, shit on a stick.

I turn around to see an amused Daddy.

"Good Morning Daddy!"

"You realize that if your mom had heard that little stunt that you would have hurt her feelings."

"Daddy, I was just trying to have some fun, I didn't mean anything by it."

"I know Care Bear, and it was pretty funny and strangely accurate. Just be careful if your mom heard that in the wrong mood, we would all be paying for it all day long."

"Ok Daddy."

"For a kid who gets in a ton of trouble, you seem to be pretty lucky at getting out of it too," Blake teases.

Dad looks at his watch, "ok kids time for y'all to go catch the bus. Have a good day."

We all grab our bags and leave the house with all of us walking down our long driveway to catch the bus except Blake who is taking 'The Tank' to school. His truck broke down, it needs a new fuel pump.