Chapter 26: Don't Drink The Tea

"As much as I complain about Ma, and Daddy, I know how good we have it here. I know we will fight, but I'm glad you're here."

"Me too" as Jen joins our hug.

An hour later Aunt Abby brings Lisa over, so she and I can do our homework.

As Lisa walks in Mark comes out to greet his girlfriend.

"So, what is this about you and I getting married and getting me pregnant," Lisa asks.

"It was just a bad joke," Mark says defensively. "You know my twisted sense of humor."

"Yes, I do," Lisa says sweetly. Mark has a look of relief that he is forgiven.

Lisa kicks Mark hard in the balls. She does a simple front leg up kick right between Mark's legs and she connects with his balls like she's trying to kick a field goal. Mark drops to the ground holding his junk, his eyes watering trying not cry, gasping for air, and groaning in a ton of pain.

"I don't understand why you aren't laughing at my joke, by dear sweet boyfriend. Didn't you find my joke funny?"

Mark stares at his girl for a moment in clear understanding.

"I'm sorry Lisa I won't ever make a joke like that about you ever again," Mark says through clinched teeth.

"Good, I'm glad we understand each other." Lisa then leans down and kisses him on the forehead.

"You should get those looked after, you look like you are in pain."

When Lisa sits down I smirk at her. "Allie you aren't the only one who has a temper. Just ask Liam or Jr. Besides that, sometimes you just have to put a boy in his place."

"I bet Mark will never ever do anything like that again."

"No, he won't. So, do you think you can help me?"

We get to work knocking out our history essays.

"So how much trouble did you get in last night" Lisa asks as I look over her essay.

"I got lectured by both my aunt and mom, and then my dad spanked me for lying and for having several attitudes with a number of people. The worst part was that I had this strange nightmare about me being pregnant and married at our age, and it really freaked me out. Luckily my sisters, cousin, and Dad were there to help me out."

"That was nice of them. Laura and I are like that too. It is good to have family you can count on."

"It really is. How much trouble did Liam get into, I'm afraid to ask."

"Mama wore his butt out with her belt and then some. Papa when he heard about it talked to him before bed. Needless to say, he's not a happy camper right now. Are you guys still coming over tomorrow for New Year's Eve?"

"Yeah and we have to somehow get my Ma drunk, so we can find out what Clifton is allergic to, so we can get rid of her. But we have to do it in a way that she'll not know what is going on before its too late."

"I can arrange that. We have a bartender that makes the best drinks according to my parents. Your mom has a sweat tea addiction, right?"

"Yes, that is all she drinks is either sweet tea or hot tea."

"That is perfect. I'll do everything I can on my end to get rid of Clifton, all you got to do is make sure your mom drinks them."

"I'll get Jen and maybe Christy and Mark to help me with running interference. I can't use Nic, since she won't be there, and neither will Blake, since he's grounded for knocking up Allison. Still can't believe I am going to be an aunt soon."