The private conversation

Quick A/N prepare for some sentimental crap. I think. I don't know what to classify as "sentimental" anymore.

Nico: Hi

LiLi: Why are you talking to me?

Nico: Ouch.

LiLi: I didn't mean it like that!

Nico: Well no one is on so...

LiLi: Oh. Okay. What do you want from me death boy?

Nico: Why do you think I want something from you? Can't I just talk to you normally?

LiLi: Well I mean you always seem to be asking me something.

Nico: That's not always. I just want to talk to someone.

LiLi: Why don't you talk to Will?

Nico: I did that already. Or at least tried. He always busy.

LiLi: That sounds like someone I know.

Nico: It's just I have no one to talk to.

LiLi: What about Hazel, or Perry, or Gold, or Sil?

Nico: Idk. I need someone new to talk to. We never talk anymore.

LiLi: Yeah. I know.

Nico: So do you wanna talk?

LiLi: About what?

Nico: idk

LiLi: I'm coming over to your cabin.

Nico: What?!?!

LiLi has logged off

Third Person POV
Two hours later

Nico and LiLi are laughing. Roxy (heywatergirl ) bursts into the cabin, along with Tracey (iWearTheCrown ), Nikki (Rebel-Nikki ), and Gryffin (GryffinGreek219 ). "LiLi!" Roxy said. "We were looking for you! Like all day", Nikki said. "Why?" "Because you missed a bunch of stuff", Gryffin said. "I'm going to ask the obvious question", Tracey added. "Why are you in the Hades cabin?" "I can't spend time with a friend?" Roxy raised her eyebrows. "Since when did you and Nico hang out?" "We just got bored, okay", Nico replied. "Come one then!" Gryffin said. "It's time for dinner!"

Was that sentimental? And Roxy, if you aren't shipping me with Nico enough now, it'll probably be a lot more now. Nico's me bro, okie. Nothin else but me bro.