Kitchen of Punish-mint

As I landed down onto a pile of garbage from the chute and dusted myself off, I peered into the darkness to find Lucecito standing several feet ahead of me, trying to see through the dark room. I walked ahead to join him.

"Hey, need some light, little buddy?" I asked as I turned on my phone, shedding light on everything within 5 feet of us, which Lucecito thanked with a thumbs up. Just then, I heard Six land as well.

"Oof!" She exclaimed, and I turned around in time to see her one a knee on a pile of trash where I landed. Cautiously walking through the trash to her, I held out my hand to her.

"Need a hand?" I asked softly, getting her attention. She stared at my hand before grabbing it firmly - a bit too firmly - and I hoisted her to her full height. "Thanks." Six said softly, averting her gaze slightly as she turned on her lighter to help light the way. Looking around, I turned my phone to shine light on the walls of the room. Sure enough, there was a part of the wall lead to a tunnel at the top of the wall that could - and would - be used as a ladder to get out of this place.

"Let's try climbing up that thing." I suggested, pointing at that section of the wall, and me and Lucecito began heading towards it. "Hold on." Six suddenly said from behind us, making us stop. Turning around, I saw her heading to the left corner of the room, and noticed that she was headed to a small statue that lay in the garbage.

"Uh, Six...?" I asked her as she picked up the porcelain statue that was almost as tall as her. Sure enough, she lifted it over her head and slammed it down onto the ground. Hard.

"Gragh!"

*SMASH!*

"Woah!" I shouted as a small cloud of... dark mist began floating out and away from the tiny shards. I felt a small shudder down my spine, as well as a dark aura emanate from the cloud as it drifted off. I turned back to Six, who was glaring at the pieces on the floor.

"Grrr.... *sigh*... Alright, sorry, let's get going." She said at last, calming down as she began moving to the wall that I suggested we climbed up. Within 3 minutes, we had climbed up the wall and were now in the tunnel that the wall led to, with Lucecito at the front, me in the back, and Six in between. As soon as we entered the crowded vent, I heard the sounds of bubbling soap, dishes clinking against each other, and growling and muttering above us. We also found an opening in the ceiling of the tunnel we were in, and Lucecito peeked his head of it. He soon ducked back down, however, shuddering in fear of whatever he saw.

"What is it, Lucecito?" Six asked him, and he merely gestured for her to look, which she did. After looking around for a second, she ducked back down as well, covering her mouth to hide a gasp. I took my turn to look, and I poked my head out of the tunnel. Sure enough, as I looked to the right, there were the Chef Twins, both washing dishes at a sink in the center of the room and placing them on a tall pile in the middle. Above them was a circulating wire carrying hooks that moved to the left. Speaking of left, there was also several shelves of pots and pans at the far left side of the room that were next to a ledge that was directly under the circulating hooks.

We were in the last section of the Kitchen Area.

"Now what?" Six asked softly as I ducked back down into the vent. I remembered from the game that the only way to proceed was to pull a lever in the next room to make the hooks move to the right and then climb up either the pile of dishes or the shelves of pots and pans on the left side of the room to catch a ride on said hooks. However, if my personal experience of the Maw was any sign, then that was going to be a LOT easier said than done.

"Umm........ Okay, let's try riding those hooks." I suggested, pointing out of the tunnel to the wire carrying the hooks far above us. Both Six and Lucecito stared at the circulating wire before turning back to me.