Diner Dash

Immediately following up Six's awesome display of stomping the old Guest and jumping off the windowsill, we began carefully making our way past the Guests that were seated around the large table. We decided not to tip-toe simply because the Guests were too focused on shoving food into their mouths to notice us. Me and Six were about to climb up a bin to reach the table when, abruptly, Lucecito turned and ran to a stool near the wall, pushing it out of his way.

"Huh, Lucecito? What are you doing?" Six asked him as he continued to push the stool, though he was having trouble due to his small size. Suddenly, I remembered that there was another secret room with a Gnome inside, and I eagerly rushed over and helped Lucecito push the large stool.

*Jing-a-ling!*

After that was done, Lucecito eagerly pointed inside the now-revealed opening in the wall and then rushed inside, with me and Six right behind him. As soon as I entered right behind Six, I immediately recognised the weird structure of pipes in the center of the room, noticing a sock on it.

*Jing!* *Jing!* *Jing!*

Immediately afterwards, I stepped up next to Six to see Lucecito doing a small dance with another Gnome near an unlit lamp. They were currently running playfully in circles around each other before stopping and giving each other a high-five.

"Awww! Hi there, little runny dude!" Six mused, forcing me to stifle a chuckle at her choice of words as the two Gnomes stopped to turn to us. Leaning over, Six wrapped her arms around the small Gnome and lifted him up in a strong hug, releasing him and putting him down after several seconds.

"Are you friends with every single Gnome on the Maw, Lucecito?" I asked him jokingly with a small smirk.

*Jing-a-ling!*

He nodded, much to my surprise. Every single other Gnome in the entire Maw!? Talk about a social butterfly!

"Whoa! That's a whole lotta friends, little buddy!" I commented as the two Gnomes continued to interact playfully, talking using complicated hand signs that I couldn't follow.

"Oh, I wish I could meet every one of them!" Six said with a happy smile. I couldn't help but notice that she had a wistful tone, however.

*Jing!*

Lucecito and the Gnome continued to talk silently with their handa and fingers, and the other Gnome eventually pointed solemnly at the unlit lamp, prompting Lucecito to grab at Six's sleeve.

"Uh... what do you need, Lucecito?" Six asked, not getting it, so I gestured to the lamp myself.

"I... think he wants you to light the lamp for his friend." I said gently, seeing Six's face turn into an "Oh." expression. She took out and activated her lighter, walked past the two Gnomes and lit up the lamp, causing the other Gnome to jump up and down excitedly.

"There you go! Now you have your own light, little guy!" Six said joyfully as the Gnome hugged her lug in appreciation. I looked over my shoulder at the opening that we came through.

"Well, we should get going. Later, little buddy!" I said, waving the Gnome goodbye as me and Six made our way to the opening, while Lucecito hung back for a moment to share a fist bump with his fellow Gnome before catching up with us. After we got out, I took a look around before pointing to the bin that me and Six were trying to climb earlier.

"We should probably try getting on the table to get to those grates," I suggested, remembering that it was the only way to go from the game, "I doubt they could catch us with how fat they are." I commented, earning a giggle from Six that made my heart flutter. Pushing that thought aside, I quickly climbed up first, turning around and pulling Six and then Lucecito up with me. Six took charge, jumping onto the table next to a steaming pot, and helped me and Lucecito up with her.