Chapter One-Drafted

PART ONE

My heart pumped a million times over, matching with the beating music. My friends surrounded me, the club lights danced across our faces. I felt alive for the first time in a long while. Breaking up with my abusive boyfriend was the most happiest and most emotional time of my life.

"Hey, I think you left your drink in my hand to dance." A male's voice sounded into my ear. I stopped dancing and brushed my hair from my eyes.

"Did I? Well thank you for being honest." I replied.

He gave off a smile and danced beside my friends.

I knocked back the little alcohol that was left in my red cup. I started to dance wildly to the music again, feeling the raging song pull out my beating heart. My vision started to get dazed, I started to feel weak. I stopped dancing and went towards the bathroom. I went inside and puked into the sink.

"You had too much to drink?" A male's voice echoed through the bathroom. I glanced at him, but couldn't put him into a figure. I held my aching head still rocking from side to side. He came closer to me, every step he took was another drop of my heart. He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest.

"Let me escort you out of this club, huh?"

He said, picking me up.

I tried to speak but my tongue felt dry, my heart started to sink lower and lower as he went out the back doors to the club. I tried to scream but nothing came out but a little squeal. Next thing I knew I was into a van. My body started to get weaker and weaker until darkness over came my eyes. I fell into a deep slumber.

*

I opened my eyes, I gazed around the room, it was huge like a mansion, but it had a horrible smell to it. I was tied to a table, my club dress was off, I was dressed in these weird clothes. Fear took me, I started to scream, I tried to break free of the ropes that held me down.

"Somebody, can somebody hear me?!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. The door opened and a man stepped through it. I stared at him.

"So the drug I put into your drink wore off huh?" He asked. I quickly recognized the voice and started to scream more. He rushed towards me.

"Hel-"

He closed my mouth with his hand, I stared into his eyes, they were a shade of red, an abnormal color for eyes.

"If I uncover your mouth, promise me you won't scream, or I will just have kill you, you hear me?" He whispered in a low deep husky voice. I quickly nodded my head. He let go of me and went towards a huge device. Once he turned it on he came back towards me.

"Now this won't hurt not one bit, okay?" He smiled showing off his teeth. They were straight and beautiful but had an extra pair of canines on them, which was weird.

"What are you?" I asked my voice shaking from complete fear. His head came just an inch above mine.

"I'm a vampire, and since I have chosen you, you will become one too." He started to laugh loudly.

"Vampires aren't real, that's just an old myth." I stammered.

"Oh we are real alright, you will become apart of our little community, we will teach you all of our ways and conditions and rules." He began.

"I am only 20 years old, I'm too young."

"No, you are the perfect age."

With that he bit down on my neck, pain coursed through my body. He stopped and wiped his mouth.

My body felt like it was on fire, I couldn't hardly move.

"Wha-" I started not able to finish my sentence as I cried out in pain.

"What you are feeling right now is the venom going through your blood, the transformation is almost complete, I must put you to sleep, I can't let you feel all of it."

He grabbed a mask and put it over my face. Slumber over came my body. The pain went away suddenly, I felt at peace.

I had awoken again, the bonds that held me down were off, I felt different, I felt my teeth, they weren't sharp. I sighed and got up.

"You are awake finally, let me look at you." The man cheerfully said grabbing me. I stood still while he examined me. My throat started to burn uncontrollably. I rubbed my throat as the burning sensation continued.

"oh, you will need something to eat."

He sprinted out of the room and came back with a dead body. I stepped back and gasped.

"You must drink the blood from this dead corpse it will take away the burning in your throat."

He said handing me the body. I glanced at it, it was a little boy about the age of 5, I glared at the man and back at the little boy. I inhaled and exhaled. I smelled the little boy's blood, it smelt of sweet strawberries. My canines sharpened and without thinking I grabbed the little boy and licked the blood from his wound. It tastes just how it smelt. I continued, satisfying my burning throat. I finished and tossed the boy onto the floor.

"You are now ready to meet the others." He smiled widely and gripped my hand, pulling me along. He lead me through endless doors to a huge ballroom. I gasped when I gazed at the others, how non-savage they look, how beautiful they are. They glared at me, all having the same red pupils. The man stepped forward towards the crowd to introduce me, he spoke in a loud voice.

"I introduce to you a new member of this community. She is beautiful, she will make a pleasing addition to this community." He pointed at me. I just stood there, akwardly. The others whispered amongest themselves, each of thier red eyes eying me one by one. They finally stopped their chatter, a broad male came towards me. He hovered there for a few minutes, no sign of joy sprouted on his face, he sniffed me over, turned me around, examining me. He finally stopped and faced the crowd.

"She is one of us now, who wants to volunteer to escort her around, show her our rules?" He asked in a masculine voice. No one moved a muscle. He finally stepped towards a boy about my age or less and put him in front of me.

"My son will show you."

That was all he said, he walked out the room, everyone followed him uneasily, each of them eying me as they passed me by.

" You must come, we have to go."

"Where?" I asked.

"We are going to the place we actually live." He said not looking at me.

"And where is that?"

"Stop asking questions and just follow me."

He started to pick up the pace to catch up to the others. I went with him.