Chapter Forty-They come back

I looked at the six healthy children that stood before me.

"I thought you killed them all." I said as I started to get emotional.

They clearly wasnt dead, they stared at me, they looked like me and Duli.

"How? I thought you broke their head off." I said getting confused.

"Thats not the true way of killing them, the true way of killing them is to rip their heart out, their head mended back together, I just wanted to get you angry."

"You did a good job doing so Duli, my heart fell cause of you."

"And my heart fell because you decided to go back with Cali."

"It will always be Cali, not you but Cali."

"And where did that end him up at?" He asked.

That just sucker punched me in the face so bad. My heart dropped 10 ft lower as I looked down at Cali's grave. A tear trickled down my red face.

"Are you really our mother?" A girl asked me, looking so innocent. I nodded my head as I continued to stare down at the grave.

"What to do now?" Duli asked smirking.

"Go back to where you came from." I growled heading back to the house.

"They found me there, they are trying to kill me and the kids." I stopped in my tracks.

"Wait they found you?" I looked at him. Then realized something. "My kids!" I changed into wolf form and sprinted for the house. I heard a faint scream, and that just made me run faster. In my mind I kept thinking, I had to get to them.

How did you like that twist? Tell me by a comment and or vote I would like both but I can't force you. Byeee