Chapter Thirty-Seven-The howl

He stares at me with bewilderment, as breath slowly falters.

"W-what, you better not be telling a lie, Martha." He whispered.

I shook my head no, as I held onto his hand.

"I am 3 months pregnant." I said. He looked at me crazy. I pulled up my shirt slowly revealing the little lump. Tears started to form into his eyes as he place his hand onto my stomach.

"Is it mine?" He asked still in shock.

"Of course it is."

"Why now, why tell me now?" He asked barely breathing.

"I didn't know how to tell you."

He tried to speak but it came out in little gasps of air.

"Its a shame that I wont get to see him or her." He breathed. "These wounds are too great, just end me now Martha."

"No, Cali I cant end you." I replied as I caressed his cheek.

"Do it please Martha."

I still shook my head no. I couldn't let him die.

"Fine, if you won't do it..." He didn't finish his sentence as I knew what he was going to say. He sharpened his nails to his wolfs claws.

"what are you doing Cali?" I asked staring at him.

"I love you and the baby." Was all he said. He brought his lips to mine, I kissed him back not wanting to let go. He pulled away instantly.

He penetrated himself where his heart was and pulled hard. I tried to stop him but it was too late. He pulled it out.

"I love you too Cali." I said as I watched the lights fade away from his eyes.

I watched as he looked at me with those lightless eyes. I watched as he took his final breath.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I rocked his limp body in my arms.

I changed into my wolf form and dug a deep hole. I picked him up by my teeth and placed him in there. I covered it up. As I was finished with that I threw my head up into the air pinned my ears into my head. I opened my jaws and let out a howl like no other. I changed back into my regular form and cried. I screamed up at the sky.

No more tears could be shed, I fell onto my knees and fell onto his grave.

"I love you to Cali, I love you too." I changed back into my wolf form and curled up on his grave.

I whimpered.