Chapter Thirteen- Hybrid

We looked at him.

"I am a vampire and and a werewolf, vampires are known for their long life spand, and werewolves are know for their tough skin. Combine that together and you'll get an indestructible breed." 

"Wait why didnt they kill you when they first saw you back?" Cali asked. 

Duli cleared his throat, and looked at me.

"They have forgotten what I was, they will find out again." His facial expression changed. "Thats why I need to stay here with you brother." He put his hand on Cali shoulder.

Cali stared at him and smiled widely.

"Yes you may stay here but once they find you out again, I will have to ask you to leave."

Duli smiled and nodded. He came inside and went up the stairs. Cali followed him and guided him to a room. I followed them.

"Okay this is your room, you can unpack and stuff here." Cali left out the room.

I looked into Duli room. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey there." He came towards me. "Come in."

I came fully into his room. He loomed over me now.

"How did you become a hybrid? " He asked me.

"I was half human, half vampire. Cali accidentally scratched me."

Duli smiled and lifted up my head.

"Why am I smaller than you?" I asked him

"because I am an original,  I was born a wolf and bitten from a vampire."  He concluded. He past me and went out of the room. I smiled and decided that I liked him already.

I went downstairs and found Duli with fresh meat in his hands. My fangs sharpened at the sight. I went towards him and smiled.

"Do you mind sharing that, I am really starved." I asked staring not at him but the animal that was in his hands. He gave it to me. I sunk my teeth into it and let out a moan of joy.

"Thank you."

He just nodded his head.