Chapter Thirty-Eight-A new life

I lay there, motionless, I couldn't think straight. I got up off of his grave, and changed back to my normal self. I have been laying there for 6 months straight. This is my 9th month pregnant. I wobble back and forth, rubbing my extended belly. I perked up, listening to the rustle in the bushes. It grew louder, I changed back crouching low. A rabbit sprung out of the bushes. I pounced on it eating it not showing mercy. My stomach churned uneasily. I whimpered as I knew what was coming.

I am in labor.

I lay on the ground still in wolf form, I howl in pain. Another rustle in the woods was heard, I couldn't get up, I couldn't move. It came closer and closer and closer until it was in view.

It was a man. He came towards me with his hands up, like im going to bite him or something.

"I just want to help that's all." He came behind me and helped me with the baby. I heard 4 whimpers. I look up and there they were, my four babies. Luckily they came out in wolf form, so they wouldnt creep the guy out.

I got up and cuddled them.

"2 girls and 2 boys." the man said smiling. "if you need anything wolf, my house is just right there." He pointed towards a back yard. I nodded my head, and licked my babies clean.

"Wait you can understand me?" He asked in bewilderment. I nodded my head again.

He smiled at me.

"Let me help you with these cubs of yours" He grabbed two of them. But when be picked them up they changed into baby form. He almost dropped them as he looked in shock.

"What the-" I quickly changed into my vamp form and told him to shush.

"How-"

I shook my head no as in shut up. He closed his mouth.

"Well you look horrible, no offence, you want to stay at my place?" He asked me motioning towards his house. I nodded my head. He smiled, I picked up the other two and continued to his house. I stopped and looked back at Cali's grave.

"I wont forget you, I will avenge you Cali." I whispered.

If you liked this book (no it's not the ending yet) then go to my new book Control. Vote comment like it and share it with your friends.