Chapter Forty-Seven- So much for love

"How can it be?" I ask tears falling from my face as I gaze at him. I stand back up weakly. He walks towards me and touch my face. His hands were cold and pale, I touched his hand trying to see if this is real. 

"Martha, we have some catching up to do." He said, he smiled his smile. He grabbed my hand and led me away from the room. Mr. Kennedy got in the way of us and had his goons push us both back into the room. The door locked behind us. He let go of my hand and sat down on the bed that was in there. I did the same. 

"Martha, lets just say that I missed you, so much." He began.

"How are you alive Cali? I thought you were dead, I saw you pull out your own heart." I asked. 

He shuffled around on the bed and smiled. "When you buried me with my heart I thought I was dead as well, but I realized that I wasn't, I wanted to stop you from burying me but I couldnt move or speak to you. I waited for 10 years to see if you would figure it out yourself but you never did. Then one night I felt someone dig me up out of my grave, I thought it was you but I thought wrong as I gazed at a total different face. I tried to fight them off but I couldnt move, they grabbed my heart and put me into a truck. They finally put my heart back into me and put me into this room." He finished his head was bowed in shame. 

I didnt say a word, I was too stunned to speak. My emotions just came pouring out of me like a hole in a bag of water. He held me, rocking me back and forth. I stopped crying and glared at him. 

"I killed Duli." I murmured under my breath. Cali glared at me in shock.

"What?"

"I killed him, I took his heart out and smushed it right in his face, I watched as his eyes turned white and dead." 

Cali didnt say anything right away he just stood up and paced the room.

"Why, what did he do to you?" 

"He beat me and raped me, and he didnt really kill my six children, they are very much alive." 

Cali grabbed my arms and stood me up. "You didnt have to kill him."

"If I didnt he wouldve killed me." I said."I had no choice." Cali glared into my eyes, such pain and anger clearly appeared in his eyes. 

Hours passed by without him saying a word to me, his face still frozen in such hate. I just sat on that bed, not saying a word to him either. The door opened and a man stood there with a dead animal in his hands. Before I could go over there to grab it, Cali attacked the man breaking his neck, quickly. He glared at me and sprinted off, I quickly followed him.