Chapter Forty-Six-Lost things do come back

We arrived at our location, I kept my eyes closed wondering what was going to happen to me. Mr. Kennedy's goon changed into human form and dropped me to the ground, I changed back also. I finally opened my eyes and glared around my surroundings, I was back at their village. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Why am I back here?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because I need you here."

"And why is that?" I asked getting impatient.

"Walk with me."

I obeyed and walked with him. He lead me through passage ways and closed doors until we finally reached one door. He turned towards me, and placed his hand upon my shoulder. I tensed up quickly, ready to attack.

"Now what you are going to find behind this door is something you thought you wouldnt see for the rest of your life.Are you ready to see it?" He asked placing his other hand on the door handle. I nodded my head my curiosity tearing at my gut. He slowly turned the door handle, my eyes became wider and wider as I began to glare at the one thing that got my heart pumping. My eyes began to water and my gut began to pull at me. I began to shiver with joy and in sadness, I fell to my knees and began to sob. I glared back at it and opened my mouth to speak.

What do you think or who you think she saw in the room?? Comment your thoughts, I really want to know.

-The Author