Chapeter Ten-the house

We finally came to the house, he stood up on two legs and smiled. I did the same.

"Welcome to your new home." He smiled even wider. I smiled up at him, he did the same. I followed him inside, it was a mansion, lovlely it was. He walked into a room and pointed to a bed.

"That will be your new bed haha" He started to laugh a wide laugh. I didn't get why he was laughing, because the room was gorgeous. I looked inside of the closet and there enough was my size clothes. I faced him.

"Was you expecting me? I asked. He shook his no and went towards me.

"That was my mates clothes she past away from drowning." He was still smiling when he said that.

"Why are you smiling about it?"

"Because she was a bitch to everyone."

I laughed out loud, I quickly covered my mouth when he stared at me. He snickered and left out of the room. I laid on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. It sparkled like shining stars. I sighed a great sigh, for the first time in a long time I felt like I belonged somewhere.

"Martha the others want to meet you." Cali said waiting at the door. I quickly got up and fixed my hair and walked out of the room. We walked down the stairs and into the living room. There were a long line of wolves, they all were broad and bold even the ladies. They changed into their human form and stretched out their hands. I greeted all of them smiling.

"Let me see your wolf." A female said smiling.

I got on all fours and changed into my wolf, my black coat shining. They looked in awe.

"Beautiful beautiful" A male said smiling.

"You picked a good one." He exclaimed.

I changed back and smiled putting back my black hair.

"Thank you"

I looked at Cali as he stood proud. I did a cheesy smile.

"Lets eat!" Cali said proudly. We all followed him into the dining room.

They put the plates down. Everything was fine until they put down garlic bread. My fangs started to sharpen. I looked down trying to put them back, but failed.

"Will you excuse me?" I asked, I left with out another word spoken.