Chapter Two- New Town

We finally made it to their real place to where they lived. It looked like a small village in a old movie.

"Okay now you follow me, I have to teach you our rules and conditions." He said shortly.

I followed him into a small house, fit for three. We passed closed doors until we went into one door. It was a small bed room with a bed fit for two people. He closed the door behind him, making me jump instantly.

"Sit." He pointed towards the bed. I quickly sat down, not wanting to cause any trouble. He pulled a chair to where I was sitting and sat down in it. I looked him over as we sat in complete silence. He had long black hair that reached his shoulders, a broad chest like his fathers and baby blue eyes as clear as the sky. He finally cleared the silence.

"Okay since you are a new born, we will have to teach you of our ways, first thing, do not ask any questions." He started speaking quickly and short.

"Rule number one- always obey my father, he knows what is best for this clan, and if you do other wise it would be death.

Rule number two- don't kill anyone unless it is for a good cause, for example if someone was causing harm to anyone then you can kill them, other wise it will be death upon you.

Rule number three- Don't transform random people into what we are unless my father tells them to and points out who to transform, otherwise it will be death upon the newborn and the maker.

Rule number four- do not befriend or date a werewolf, they are extremely dangerous to our kind and we hate them, they are enemies to us." He finished.

"Why didn't you say or death at the end?" I asked curiously.  

"Because the wolf might kill you before we can."

I tilted my head.

Before I could even ask another question, he stood up and put his chair back. I stood up too, smoothing out my clothes.

"this is your new home with your maker, you can roam about now."

He left suddenly, not looking back not once to glance at me.

I glanced out the nearby window and saw the lake, surrounded by woods. I smiled and decided to go there.

I stumbled out of the house and sprinted towards the woods, I was amazed at how fast I can run without going  out of breath. Once I made it there I took my shoes, and clothes off and went into the cool water. The waves were soothing like a nice massage against my skin. Out of no where I heard rustling in the woods behind me. I quickly got out of the water and put my clothes back on, and went towards the rustling. I went behind a tree and peered out. An over sized white\black wolf stood there sniffing the area where I was. I sighed in relief. The masculine wolf perked its ears up and glared my way. Being so stupid I approached the wolf with my hands out in front of me. It started to growl in a low deep tone at me, bending its ears back. 

It leaned backwards and pounced on me, making me fall back. I cried out as it loomed over me, baring its teeth at me. I stared at the wolf, fear washed over me like ocean water. Instead of screaming, I touched it, and rubbed its head ever so gently. It stopped baring its teeth and got off of me. As I got up, the wolf changed into a boy with perfect pure blond hair, he had pale skin. He turned around to face me, his eyes were a blue color, so beautiful. He knelt down beside me and helped me up.

"Sorry for that." His voice sounded like a thousand angels singing. I couldn't reply as I stared at him, dazed.

"Well my name is Cali Mart." He outstretched his pale hand towards me. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his.