Chapter Forty-five- Here we go again

I glared at Duli's limp body, his eyes petrified of me. I smile and glare at his father, who was still on the ground, his eyes wide. I walk towards him, changing into my wolf. I growl deeply, making my anger known. He trembled, glaring at me with such fear, as he clutched his broken hand. I stood before him now, my eyes flickering with such malice and hatred.

"Martha,please dont do this to your children." He beg breathing heavily.

They are better off not knowing you.

I forced my voice into his head.

"Please, you just killed their father and their other father died also, what else family is there?" He asked his lips trembling.

Shouldve thought about that when you killed my daughter, and tried to kill my two sons.You are not family, only an enemy, a cruel hated enemy that do not deserve to live.

With that I lunged at him,only to get stopped by another one of his goons. He was bigger than me, and he was taller and built for battle. He had brownish reddish fur with hazel eyes. He held me down as Duli's father stood up and glared down at me.

"It looks like you lost Martha." He snickered. "Take her, shes coming with me."

Yes, Mr. Kennedy

His jaws enclosed around my neck and carried me like I was a little cub. I closed my eyes not wanting to see my fate.