Chapter Forty-Two-The fight

He got up off of me, and left the room when I heard them coming in from the woods. I got up also and continued towards the door of the room. I saw Jay standing there, the one child that I rescued from the claws of Duli and Cali's father.

"Mommy!" She screamed as she ran and gave me a huge hug. The other six children stared at me.

"Hey children." I breathed as I looked at them. They looked like me, but with his hair color and his eyes and nose, but they had my pale skin and face. Tears came into my eyes as I stared at them.

"Tell me your names." I continued speaking.

"My name is Martha, his name is Jacob, his name is Shellie, his name is Jonah, her name is July, and her name is Darla."

I look at all them one last time. "how old are y'all?"

"All of us are 13"

My children are three years younger than them. I sighed a great sigh as I sit down. Duli glare at me evilly. I ignore him completely, I look back at them and smile.

Duli went out side with his children and Jay.

Markis came towards me and sat down beside me. 

"Markis, I have to tell you something that may sound confusing." I started, he knodded his head telling me to continue.

"Those six kids are mine and Duli's, and Cali was my to be husband that died we had four children together. Duli and Cali are twin brothers and both of them were my lovers, Duli raped me before you came back from burying my daughter." I said looking at his face as he took it lightly.

"Duli is the one outside now right?" He asked calmly I nodded my head. He stood up and headed outside, I followed him and watched as he approached Duli, anger clearly boiling in his veins. He pushed Duli to the ground and changed into his wolf, snarling at him. Duli changed forms and glared at him. They circled another, snarling at each other, I changed forms, to see what they were talking about.

You bastard, you shouldn't put your hands on a woman! Mark is growled.

Well, it looks to me that she is a girl not a woman. Duli snapped making Markis jump.

Bastard! Markis snarled knocking Duli to the ground quickly. They chewed and clawed each other badly, I just stood there and watched as they tore at each other. Duli bit down on Markis neck and yanked a big chunk of meat from his neck. Markis whimpered as his wound pour blood. I sprint towards them, Markis healed slowly, I glared at Duli and snapped at him.

That's enough! I growled, Markis healed and changed into his human form, he glowered at Duli and went back into the house.

"So you both protect each other huh? Well that is just nice." He smirked as he changed into his vamp form. He pushed me aside, I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards me. I stared at him, anger rising.

I quickly kicked him in his soft spot, kneed him in the stomach and punched him 10 times in the face and stomach.

"That's for the lying and rape, bastard." I walk away with the children behind me. I smile as I walked back to the house.