Chapter Nine - The new clan

Day 1

I spent a day in the forest, there was nothing to eat but wild berries and small animals. My stomach growled constantly for food that I could not give it. While at the water I heard a faint rustling in the woods. I change into my wolf form and growled a deep tone, trying to scare it off, my black ears pinned against my head. Another wolf came out and pounced on me, I whimpered as I hit the water with full impact. I came back on the shore and shook my black coat off. I gazed at the wolf that was also wet. I recognized him.

Martha. A voice came into my head.

Is that you Cali? I asked confused.

He shook his large head yes. I changed back and looked at him, he did the same. I was surprisingly not wet.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked looking at my battered clothes, and growling stomach.

"I am banned from going back to the vampire community." I answered tilting my head down. He rose it up and smiled a huge smile.

"Then we should get you to mine. You smell like a dog so they will accept you." He laughed jokingly. I punched him playfully.

"I'll race you." He said smiling.

"You're on."

We changed into wolf form and bolted. He was in the lead for a while, but I used my vamp speed to win. I looked at him, his white and black coat sparkled against the bright sunlight, it was so beautiful. He looked at me and sped up. I got out of my daydream and followed close behind him. I caught up to him once again, I did a wolf grin and past him. We have reached our destination in less than two minutes. I changed back into my vamp form and glared at how big it was. I didn't even notice that my mouth was wide open.

"Welcome to my town" He laughed. There were numerous of werewolves everywhere. Much bigger than the vamp cult. I looked at him and smiled. We started to go towards a huge mansion like building, he opened a door and walked down a hallway. There were doors on the side of us. I still glared at it wide eyed still amazed. We walk into a room and stood in front of a large black wolf, he stood 5 feet tall and looked scary. He looked at Cali and slowly moved towards him. Cali didn't move a muscle. The large wolf stopped in front of him and changed into his human form. He looked older and had black hair with gray eyes. His face was pale and wrinkled.

"Cali, my son, who have you got here?" He asked, his voice boomed.

"This is Martha, she is one of us." Cali quickly said.

The man looked me over and smirked.

"Let's see her wolf." He demanded looking at me.

I gulped not knowing if he will accept my wolf.

I quickly changed and looked up at him. He smiled.

"She is one of us, she is quiet large in size, she stands 4'3 close to yours which is 4'9. Perfect."

I changed back and smiled and looked at Cali.

"Martha you will be staying with my son. Cali show her to your house." With that he changed back into a wolf and sat down. I followed Cali. We went back through the halls full of people, some stayed in their wolf form and some stayed in their "human" form. We finally made it to the door that leads to the outside, Cali glanced at me and did a little smirk. I knew what that meant.

"Race ya!" He yelled. He quickly changed into his wolf form and dashed. I followed after him, using my vamp speed to catch up.