Chapter Twenty-Seven -Long time no see

I looked in shock out the window, my emotions stirring inside of me like a tornado.

"open the door." I said weakly, I wobbled over to a chair and sat down in it pulling a blanket over my enlarged belly. Duli opened the door, Cali's voice echoed through the condo.

"Sir do yo-" Cali stopped speaking as he looked at Duli.

"You are alive?" Duli asked out of breath.

"How did you find me?"

"I tracked down Martha's scent." He said.

"May I come in?"

I heard his foot steps enter into the house, they came into the living room. I turned my head towards him as he stared at me. Tears came into my eyes as I stared at him. He came towards me and kneeled beside me.

"I didnt stop until I found you, I have been tracking you down for a year and I have finally found you." He began. "I still love you Martha, that's never stopped."

"I thought you died, I thought I lost you forever." Tears began to spill out of my eyes. "I thought..." I choked I couldn't get the last word out.

"Its okay, I am here now." He touched my face softly. Without warning he kissed me.  didnt push him away either, I let him kiss me. We parted, I looked at him and smiled.

"Come with me Martha, live with me we can finally be together."

I smiled but looked away with shame.

"I can't go with you Cali."

He lifted my chin.

"Why not?"

I didnt say anything but stood up instead, I showed him my extended belly. As if understanding his eyes watered.

"Who did this?" Cali asked pointing towards my belly, his lip quivering uncontrollably.

"Tell mee" He sputtered tears streaming down his face.

"Duli." I whispered. Cali went towards Duli who was standing there this whole time.

"You manipulative son of a BITCH!" Cali said in his face.

"Its not my fault she wants me." Duli said with a smile in his voice.

"Fucking bastard! You knew I loved her you knew, I would die for her and this is how you repay me brother by screwing her and getting her pregnant, what the fuck is wrong with you? You had to do that." His emotions spilled out of him like a punctured water bottle. Cali pushed Duli to the floor. Duli tackled him and changed into wolf form. Cali pushed him off also changing into his wolf form. He was alot taller, he was as tall as Duli. Duli lunged and scratched Cali's side making him whimper. I stood up and went over to them.

"Won't you two STOP!" I hollered to the top of my lungs.

They both ignored me and kept fighting. Then water fell to my knees, I looked down and gasped.

"Guys......GUYSSSSS!" I yelled still looking down.

They both stopped and looked at me.

"My water broke." I said barely a whisper.

They both grabbed each of my arms and laid me on the couch. Duli had my hand.

"Just breathe okay? breathe." He said calmly. I tried to breathe but pain just came with it. I screamed.

Cali was at my downside.

"I see a head." He exclaimed. I tried to pull a smile but couldn't as pain filled that place.

All this time I thought to myself, why is this going so fast? I didnt even feel my contraptions.

"Push one more time." Cali said.

I pushed one more time, I heard a cry. I relaxed but not for long as I felt another one coming. I pushed as hard as I could until I heard another cry. I smiled, but another one was coming, I could feel it.

When is this going end?