Chapter Forty-Three-The hunt

"We need to find them." I quickly said as I marched into the house.

"How?" Markis asked.

"The one thing that wolves are good at is tracking down its prey." I smirk. "We will find them, grab an item that belonged to them like a shirt, sniff it and change into your wolf, its simple." I say as I grab a shirt and sniff it. I caught Justins scent strongly, I changed into my wolf and bounded out of the house. Markis had Jonahs scent, he followed after me. I howled and sprinted towards the scent.

Justins POV

Darkness surrounded me, I can only smell fish and decay. I heard my name faintly.

"Justin!" It came more clearer and louder. I sprung up I opened my eyes and saw my brother who looked relieved that I answered him. A sharp pain came from the back of my head. I grunted.

"Justin, you're alive!" He chanted hugging me. I smile.

"Where are we?" I ask looking around. Jonah just shrugged his arms. He got up and held out his hand for me. I grab it and stood up. The door opened slowly, a tall older man came into view, a yellow bright light came from behind him. He came towards us.

"Young boys, I am here to help you." He say in a deep masculine voice.

"How are you here to help us if you took us from our mother?" Jonah asked angrily.

"Because I am your grandfather, she havent mentioned me have she?" He asked.

We both shook our heads no. He smiled,"Come with me children." He motioned for us to come. We went with him.

Marthas POV

We tracked their scent to a boat house, I smelled fish. I changed back so did Markis.

"Is this the place they took them?" Markis asked.

"This is where I tracked their scent." I replied. I heard a high pitched scream, I just knew that was Justin.

I sprinted towards the scream, my anger rising. I reached the screamer,Justin was being held down by the masculine wolf, Cali's father. I changed into my wolf form and tackled the wolf making him go down. I changed into my vamp form and stared at him as he changed back into his wolf form.

"We meet once again Martha." He say laughing.

"let my boys go." I said adding a lil growl at the end. He just snicker.

"Return my son to me and I will let them go"

I glare at my boys and back at him.

"These are his sons."

"Don't you think I know that." He spat coming closer to me. "Now where is my son, not Duli, I want Cali."

I took a deep breath.

"He is dead and been dead for 10 years."  replied tears forming into my eyes.

"What?"

He grab me by the neck and squeeze it. I could feel the air go out of my lungs. I knew that I wasnt going to die but it sure did feel like it.

"Your boys can have their freedom, but not you not you."

Markis was about to attack but I gave him the glare, he just nodded his head and grabbed the boys, he changed forms, one in his mouth and one on his back, he sprinted as fast as he could.

I grabbed Cali's fathers hand and squeezed it making his bones crack. I growled deeply, ready to attack.