Chapter Fifteen- Found

I walked down the narrow stairs towards the kitchen, once I reached there, Cali was cooking something.

"What are you cooking?" I asked peeking over his shoulder. He gave off a cheesy grin. 

"Its called eggs and pancakes, when is the last time you tasted one?" He asked me looking at me. I couldnt remember the last time I had real food. I sighed not answering his question. I went into the living room and sat down at the television. 

In the middle of my favorite episode of spongebob, Duli plopped down beside me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and scooted away from him. 

"What are you watching?" He snickered under his breath. 

"Spongebob." I said barely a whisper. He scooted closer to me, before I could scoot further away, he grabbed my arm.

"You didnt tell Cali our little episode did you?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head no and got up from the couch, I headed towards the kitchen again. Cali was seated at the table enjoying his breakfast.

"Do you mind if I had a taste?" I asked him smiling. He gave me a piece of pancake, I sniffed it, it smelled great. I dipped it in syrup and threw it into my mouth. I chewed it, only to spit it out again. 

"Ewww!" I screamed trying to get the aweful taste out of my mouth. Cali snickered. I gave him a death glare. 

"It doesnt taste the same does it?" He retorted giving off a grin. I shook my head no.Just then the front door opened wildly, Cali looked to see who it was. 

"We know you have them. You have been keeping them in here for so long." His father said angrily. Cali was going to open his mouth to speak but didnt have time to, his father changed into his wolf and lunged at him, knocking him to the floor. Cali quickly looked at me and mouthed run. I went out the back way and changed into my wolf and bolted for the woods. 10 wolves came and snarled at me ready to attack. One lunged at me, before his teeth could come an inch towards my throat Duli knocked him to the ground and ended him. 

Run Martha I am right behind you! Duli said in my head. I quickly sprinted towards the woods again as fast as I could. I didnt look back not once. Another wolf was on my tail, it was side by side with me. It was pure white with green glowing eyes it lunged at me. It knocked me to the ground, snarling. I whimpered, before it could enclose around my throat I kicked it off and bolted for the open water. 

I was almost there, just a little further and I would be safe. The white wolf was still on my tail. I jumped for it, but before I could get there, the white wolf swung and hit my side. Blood oozed out as I yelped, but I made it to the water with a harsh impact. Darkness over came me, I stopped moving, and slowly my breath faded. The trees faded from my eye sight, Duli ended the white wolf.

I closed my eyes and let the current take me away.