Chapter Forty-One- Lost ones

I continued towards the house, I finally reach there but only find Mr. Markis on the floor, breathing for air. His throat was cut and he was bleeding badly.

"No,no,no,no." I said under my breath as I tried to stop the bleeding. "You are too young to die Markis, you are only 25 please please stay with me." I pleaded as he started to faulter. I had no other choice but to turn him into what I am.

"I am going to turn you now." Was all I said before I changed forms and scratched him. He quickly turned into a golden wolf, he changed back into his human form and glared at me. I smiled but that quickly faded away when I heard muffled screams. I turned around and went out of the house to find four masculine wolves carry my children away. I sprinted quickly trying to catch up to them, a gun shot was heard I fell onto the ground but got back up to find that I couldnt run anymore. That didnt stop me, I changed into my vamp form and used that speed to catch up to them. Once I caught up I tackled a wolf and grabbed my child, I killed the wolf on sight.

"Run back to the house!" I yelled as I raced to catch back up to the other ones. A truck came from my left side and ran me over. Dark spots over came me, I whimpered in pain as I lay there, then a black mask fell over me.

"Mom!"

"Martha!"

Faint voices called my name, I woke up to find Duli, Markis, my six children, and my one child that I rescued. I got up and looked around. It was still night time, everything was cleared out, not a trace of my other three children. I tried standing up but failed as I collapsed again. I held my side as my rib was broken.

"Where did they go." I said in a faint whisper.

"I found one of them on the ground not moving." Duli said as he laid a limp body next to me. I looked at her face and realized who it was. There was a hole in her chest where her heart was supposed to be. I hugged her limp body to mine as I wept. Markis grabbed her.

" I will bury her next to her father." He said in a sad tone. I nodded my head as he left, my six children and the one I rescued left with him. Once I healed fully I stood up and glared at Duli evilly.

"This is your fault!" I yelled.

"I didnt know you had children with Cali." He smirked. I smacked him in the face making it red, he looked back at me angrily. I bolted towards the house but he was right behind me. He grabbed me from behind, I escaped heading for my room. Before I could close the door he knocked me on my bed. I couldnt get up because he was on top of me pinning me down.

"No, it is not my fault Martha. This is all your fault. If you had stayed in your own little village of vampires, then you wouldnt have met Cali, and if you hadnt met Cali then you wouldnt be in love with him or get scratched and you wouldnt be haunted by my father and his body gaurds. So no it is not my fault it is all yours."

"Fucking bastard!" I yelled trying to escape but he held me in place, tightening his grip.

"But if you hadnt met Cali, I wouldnt have met you, you are so beautiful." With that he kissed me. I pulled away and spit at him. He wiped it away from his face and glared at me angry. Without speaking he kissed me hard while feeling up my body.

"No, stop Duli!" I yelled as he continued. He pulled down my pants with my under wear. I quickly knew where this was heading.

"Stop Duli,pleaseee stop!" I yelled louder before he covered my mouth. He smirked as he continued. Pain afflicted me as I screamed louder and louder, but they were muffled under his hands.

No one could hear me.

How was this chapter? Tell me by your comments and or votes. Thank you. Byeess!

(This is not the end of the book dont worry)