Chapter Eighteen- Duli house

I woke up to Duli's arm around me. I got him off of me and went into the bath room. I glared at my reflection in the huge mirror.

I looked like a truck ran over me multiple times. I got out of the bath room and looked inside of a closet. Female clothes were in there and to my surprise they were my size.  I went back into the bathroom to get dressed. I ran the shower and got in. I let the warm water wash over me like a warm waterfall sauna. The steam covered me like a blanket.

The shower curtain opened.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed grabbing my towel. Duli just smirked and got into my shower. I glared at him, he had a tattoo on his left arm, my eyes moved down to his 10 pack. Another tattoo was on them, it was a tattoo of a lone wolf howling into the night. My eyes went lower.....

"Are you done checking me out?" He asked smiling. I blushed a deep red closing my eyes.

"What are you doing in my shower?" I asked stepping away from the shower head.

"this is my shower cause I pay for it, and I'm afraid you might take all the got water." He said laughing. I crossed arms and was ready to get out until he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?"

I faced him again.

"I don't want to be in here while you are taking a shower." I shrugged him off of me continued out of the shower. I put my clothes on and went towards the bed. plopped down onto the bed and sighed. My thoughts wandered off to Cali. Is he still alive or is he dead trying to protect me?

Duli came out of the shower 15 minutes later, He came out with only a towel on.

"You look sexy." He retorted. I gave him a finger. He went towards the closet and got out some clothes. He tossed it on the bed and took off the towel.

"Can't you change in the bath room?" I asked turning my head.

He laughed as he put his clothes on.

"I'm finished." I looked at him, but he still didn't put his pants on.

I quickly looked away "you are such an asshole." I yelled at him. He laughed once again. The door opened.

"Coming?"

I got off the bed and followed him downstairs.

"Welcome to my home!" He yelled, I heard his echo. I smirked a little.

"Breakfast time."

He gave me a dead animal from his fridge. I sunk my fangs into it, moaning in relief. I finished it off and smiled.

He smiled as well.