Chapter Fifty-Two-It begins

My mind spun around in circles,my arms felt like jelly. I tried to sit up but it didn't work. I tried to speak but couldn't. I felt helpless.

Markis POV

Unable to find the rest of them, I decided to go back to find Martha. I tried to track down her scent but couldn't find it. It was just like her children, no wolf scent. I paused for a second and thought to myself. My eyes grew wide, I started to pick up my pace, knowing what happened to them. Before I could even get to the entrance a black laced net came over me, and multiple darts shot me in the ass. I fell into a deep sleep.

Martha's POV

"Do you want to see your children?" Kennedy asked me snickering. I nodded my head, he brought them in, one by one.

"Kids look at your mother real closely, she can no longer protect you, I've took away her wolf and vampire, she is a pure human and also your father and your friend Markis, watch closely what we can do to them.

I turn my head towards Cali, and he gazed at me. A tear slid down my face, as they changed into their wolf form. They pounced on him at once, all I could hear was a muffled scream. I hung my head low not wanting to see or hear the rest of his fate.