Chapter Thirty- The surprise

"I love you, do you feel the same way about me?" He asked me caressing my face so gently.

"I love you greater than anything." I responded smiling. He kissed me softly.

"I want you to be mine forever." He breathed as he leaned in for another kiss.

"I want you to be my mate." He concluded.

I smiled as I kissed him once again. He got up off of me and went to the side of the bed. I got up and glared at him. He stood me up and kneeled down on his knee.

"Martha Cathy, I've known you for half a year, but it feels like I've known you for longer. Everytime I set my eyes on you my heart thumps a million times over, trying to catch up the time that we have lost. You are the one I want to be with for all my life, and nothing will get in the way of that. So will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked pulling out a ring. It was golden, laced with silver and diamonds.

"I thought you will never ask." Tears started to wield up into my eyes. He quickly placed the ring onto my finger and picked me up and hugged me so tightly. I grabbed his face and implanted a strong passionate smooch on his soft pink lips.

"I love you, more than anything." I said as he placed me onto the floor again.

"And more than anything I love you." He smiled as I did as well.

Sorry that these chapters have been completely shorter but I hope you do still enjoy my novel and I do hope you keep reading and a comment and a vote would be also nice.

Thnx

Love,

The Author