Chapter 27: Make-Up Date

++++++

Sabrina took a sip of her cola from her McDonald's cup while Stiles grabbed some of Sabrina's fries and popped them into his mouth. 

The two decided to do something low-key for their make-up date since Sabrina did just get turned back into her old self. Stiles drove them to McDonald's and got them takeout.

They were now currently finishing up their food while Stiles drove to his house to finish the date with a movie. They soon arrived at his house and Stiles pulled into his driveway. Stiles came out and then went over to help Sabrina out of the car.

Sabrina smiled at Stiles who smiled back at her. He held out his arm. Sabrina took it and let him lead her into his house for the second part of their make-up date.

++++++

The Return of the Jedi's credits started rolling and Sabrina then caught herself staring at him. At his honey brown eyes as they were focused on the credits. Stiles then felt her gaze and and looked up to catch her eyes. He couldn't help but notice that every time he looked into Sabrina's dark brown eyes that he got lost in them.

Sabrina felt the familiar butterflies in her stomach every time she was with Stiles and she had missed this. Sabrina then quickly moved in and caught Stiles' lips in a kiss.

Stiles was completely thrown at the sudden action but he quickly found himself returning it. He had missed these small moments where Sabrina would always catch him off guard with her kisses. They kissed for a few more seconds before they softly broke apart. 

Stiles looked at the soft smile that Sabrina was giving him. He then moved into capture Sabrina's lips in a kiss. He moved his hand over to her back of her head as Sabrina moved to stroke her hand across his cheek. Soon, they began to open their mouths to let each other's tongues dance with the other. Their hands began to reach for one another to try and bring the other close.

But Sabrina went to move away from him as she gave him a breathless smile. "I want to try something else." Stiles let his forehead rest against Sabrina's as he looked up at her eyes and let his nose rub against hers. "Something else?" 

 Sabrina then moved back a bit and removed her t-shirt showing that she was only wearing a bra underneath. Stiles let his eyes take in the sight as he looked at her. His pulse started to rise.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked his girlfriend. "I-I mean, we can," He paused. "I just want to make sure we are both okay with this." Sabrina nodded her head. "I'm okay with this. Are you?" Stiles nodded. "Yeah, I am." He whispered. 

Sabrina smiled at his answer and let out a squeal when Stiles went and began to push at her until she was lying on her back. Stiles let out a chuckle and push a strand of hair behind Sabrina's ear.

Stiles then adjusted himself so that he was hovering directly above her and in between her legs. He then moved to begin to heavily make out with her. Stiles began moving his hands through every corner of Sabrina's body that he could touch. Wherever his hand went, Sabrina felt a surge of heat flow into her. 

Stiles broke away and took a moment to just look at Sabrina who was smiling widely at him. It felt so good to see her smile like that at him again. He ran his hand against Sabrina's cheek before he moved to kiss her again. He then moved to kiss at her neck and rub his face against her. Sabrina felt herself warming up even more as they went on.

 Stiles' hand went to grasp Sabrina's into his and they held on to each other tightly. With her other hand, Sabrina ran it down Stiles' neck. The two got further lost with each other.

++++++

After their first time together, Stiles and Sabrina went and got their clothes back on but stayed together in his bed. Stiles was holding Sabrina his arms, spooning her and letting himself nuzzle his cheek against her's as he held her hand. 

Sabrina let herself lean into his grasp and return the nuzzling with a soft smile. She looked down at their joined hands where their fingers were rubbing against each other's. 

Stiles found himself fighting the urge to fall asleep. He looked down at Sabrina and found her sound asleep. He gave a soft smile at her before closing his eyes and pulling her even closer to him.

As the couple fell asleep together in Stiles' bed, Sheriff Stilinski had just arrived home after a long shift at the Station. He trudged his tired self up the stairs and toward Stiles' bedroom.

"Stiles!" he called out. "I'm-" he paused by the door and was relieved to see that his son's girlfriend was back to her old self again. He smiled once he realized that his son and Sabrina were sleeping and cuddling together. The Sheriff quietly closed his son's bedroom door.

He made his way down the hallway but paused by a picture frame on the wall. It was a picture of him and his wife, Claudia. "You knew they would be together," he told the picture. "You called it, Claudia." He smiled sadly at Claudia before heading to his room.

[Published and Edited 7/30/17]

Author's note: Well, guys...THEY FINALLY had their first time together. :)