Chapter 21: The Fox And The Wolf

++++++

Mr. Yukimura was organizing and grading some tests over at his desk in the high school. School was out that day so he was enjoying the peace and quiet while he worked. But the peace and quiet was broken when he heard a slight buzzing noise. He looked around and noticed that it was coming from a fly. It was zipping around until it landed at the side of his desk. Mr. Yukimura went and took a text book and hovered over it before he went and slammed it down on the bug.

"Coming in on a Saturday, now that's dedication."

Mr. Yukimura looked up and saw that it was Stiles. Or rather it was Stiles' body. He knew better to not let himself be deceived. "Stiles," he said calmly. "What brings you here?"

Stiles just looked to the side. "Where's she hiding them?"

Mr. Yukimura shook his head. "I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about."

Stiles moved over to the bookshelf at the opposite side of the room. "Her little knives," he droned out as he went and took a book and threw it to the floor. "The daggers," he said throwing another book away. "We know what they are." 

"I'm sorry, did you just say, we?" Mr. Yukimura asked, slightly confused. Void Stiles smirked. "Yes, we." a voice said next to Mr. Yukimura and he froze. He turned his head to see Sabrina standing there next to him. Or rather, Sabrina's body.  

Stiles then threw the rest of the books down. "The physical representation of her tails." He then looked over at Yukimura to see that he was looking a bit nervous. "However the hell that works."

Mr. Yukimura swallowed his unease down as best he could and tried to appear undeterred. "Perhaps you two would like to do some reading on it. I could direct you to the section of Japanese Myth in the library."

Sabrina smiled. "No...We'd like to talk to you." She stepped closer to Mr. Yukimura. "The older the tail, the stronger the oni. Am I right?" "We know there's one left," Stiles said as he stepped closer. "We know it's the strongest." 

Stiles had gotten right in front of the desk and Sabrina walked over and stood next to him. The two were staring at him with a mix of a glare and a smirk. 

"I'm sorry but I can't help you," he insisted again.

"Oh," Stiles said before looking down at the book. "You'll talk." said Sabrina as Stiles then picked the book up and revealed the fly. It wasn't dead and as soon as it was free, it flew right into Mr. Yukimura's mouth. Stiles and Sabrina watched as the teacher started to grab at his throat and try to cough and gag it out. "They always talk."

++++++

Allison came over to the Sheriff's house and brought a bag with the town map as well as some other things that were still hidden from the apartment.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find," she said as she dropped and opened the bag at the Stilinski's living room table.

There were some ropes, cuffs, binds, mountain ash, stun guns and a handheld tranq gun.

"Take all of it," her father told her. 

"Okay, what's the plan here?" the Sheriff asked.

"Well our best shot right now is for Derek to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House especially if he went through something stressful there." "What about Sabrina?" Sheriff Stilinski asked. "No one has seen her for days," Derek stated.

"Where else has Stiles and Sabrina shown up?" Argent asked the room. "The school. The hospital," his daughter answered.

"Okay, hold on," Derek said stopping them. "We did this already. They disappeared, we started looking for them, then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Argent saw that Derek was right. "They're getting us to repeat the same moves."