Chapter 11: Alpha Pact

++++++

Sabrina didn't know how long she stayed there on that roof, staring at the spot where she saw her twin walk off with Deucalion. She was breathing very heavily as her eyes stayed focused on that spot.

Then, suddenly, everything started coming down on her. She turned to Stiles who too was staring at the spot where Scott had walked off. Stiles looked over at her. "Derek," she breathed out as Stiles' eyes widened and the two broke into a run down the stairs and got off at the floor where they had last seen Derek.

The two ran for the elevator to find Derek was laying in the exact same spot that they had left him. "Wake up!" Stiles shouted at him. But Derek just lied there, unconscious. Stiles flashed back to the last time that Derek was out like this and went and slapped him, screaming Derek's name but the guy didn't wake.

Stiles then curled his hand into a fist and gave Derek a good punch, but he still stayed unconscious. "Derek, get up!" Stiles braced his hand back and prepared to punch him even harder when Derek's arm shot up and caught him by the wrist.

Derek started looking around for a moment before looking up at Stiles. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? She's gone, with my mom," Sabrina hurriedly spat at him. "She took her?!" Derek gasped out and Sabrina nodded. "Yeah. If that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we gotta get you the hell out of here." said Stiles. "Yeah because the police are coming out right now." Sabrina said, having heard the sirens back up on the roof.

Stiles then moved to pull Derek to his feet but he stopped half-way. "Whoa, what about Cora?"

"Isaac and the Argents got her out. But Derek, she's not looking too good. She stopped breathing once and Peter said that she doesn't have much time." 

At that, Derek quickly got to his feet and broke into a run leaving Stiles and Sabrina there staring after him, to be alone in the hospital.  

++++++

Over at the hospital, Stiles and Sabrina were sitting over close to the entrance as one of the officers told them to wait as a FBI agent was going to want to talk to them. Sabrina just sat there, trying to keep herself calm as she let her eyes wander a bit. They wandered to the door when she saw that the fed was now there. But the sight of him made Sabrina's eyes widen. 

Stiles looked at his girlfriend. "What is it, Sabrina?" She didn't answer him as she quickly stood up and ran down the hall. Stiles then looked over to where Sabrina was looking at moments ago and his eyes widened as well. The man noticed Stiles too and his eyes narrowed at the sight of him.

Stiles huffed. "Oh, just perfect," he mumbled to himself. As if the night wasn't horrible enough he had to run into someone that he preferred never to see again for the rest of his life. Scott and Sabrina's, for lack of a better term, dad.

He walked over and stopped in front of Stiles and smirked down at him. "A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

Stiles just stared at Agent McCall blankly. "If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." he said back to him blankly.

That only made Agent McCall give him an empty smile that faded as quickly as it formed. "Where's your dad, and why has no one been able to contact him?" Stiles just shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." "Is he drinking again?" he asked him not skipping a beat.

Stiles just narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean, again? He never had to stop." "But he did have to slow down," he cut in. "Is he drinking like he used to."