Chapter 2: Chaos Rising

++++++

Scott, Stiles and Sabrina were walking down the sidewalk passed a few houses as they were heading towards a house that had a few people already in front of it. Stiles and Sabrina walked hand-in-hand.

Stiles looked over and saw Scott looking at him. "What?" he asked.

Scott's eyes widened. "What do you mean what?" "I mean what, and you know what." "What what?" Scott said back. Stiles narrowed his eyes at him. "That look you were giving." "I didn't give a look," Scott defended himself. "There was a distinct look, Scott," Stiles spat back. "What look?" Scott said raising his voice a bit.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Scott huffed. "It's not that. It's just seems a little weird to be going to different high school's party."

Stiles shook his head. "What? Would you-Oh, my God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine." "Scott can have more than one drink. Remember, werewolves can't get drunk," Sabrina pointed out. "She's right," Stiles pointed at his girlfriend. "Anyway, I went to nursery school with this girl, okay?" 

"Wait, girl?" "Babe, she just an old childhood friend, okay? You're the only girl I love." Stiles said before kissing her cheek. Sabrina smiled. "And you're the only guy that I love." 

"Hey! What about your twin?" Scott asked as he pointed to himself. "Oh you know I love you Scott." "I know. Love you too twin." 

"Anyway," Stiles began, bringing the twins back to him. "She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison. Tonight you're moving on." 

At the mention of Allison, Scott felt his phone vibrate and took it out to see that Allison was trying to call him. He wanted to pick it up but he found himself just dropping the phone back into his pocket. With both Ms. Blake and his mother telling him that they were worried about him slipping back into his old habits, he had said that it would be different. Before, whenever Allison had come into the picture, he had dropped whatever he was doing to go straight to her. If he did it again, he might not stop and really would just end up right where he was before. "You're right," he said to his best friend.

"That's right I'm right," Stiles said happily. Scott nodded and took a deep breath. "Moving on." "Onward and Upward," Stiles said resolutely. Scott nodded. "Let's do this." Stiles was pumped now. "That's what I'm talking about. Now look at me."

 The two of them did their new patented shake that they came up with this summer while Luna laughed

 The two of them did their new patented shake that they came up with this summer while Luna laughed. The three then headed for the house. They were cool and calm until Scott's face fell a bit.

"How's my breath smell?" he asked Stiles and Sabrina nervously.

"I'm not smelling your breath," Stiles said easing a bit away from him. "Do you two have any gum?" Sabrina shook her head. "No." "No gum. Scott, you're fine." Stiles assured him.