Chapter 33: Time of Death

++++++

The window to Stiles' room was opened and the boy helped Sabrina step into the room and they were both smiling and giggling together.

Stiles quickly put a finger over his lips. "Shh," he hissed out quickly. "My dad's sleeping." He then went to close the window shut.

Sabrina nodded. "Thank you for sneaking me in," she said as she winked at him. "You're welcome, my lady." Sabrina giggled as Stiles smiled at her. "You sure I can stay tonight?" Stiles nodded. "Of course."

Sabrina then moved over to him and grabbed at the side of his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. Stiles melted into her lips and his hands moved to rub gently at the side of her neck. They lightly kissed for half a minute before Stiles groaned and moved his hands to her shoulders and pulled away.

"As much as I like to continue this, we do have school in a few hours. We should get some sleep." 

Sabrina sighed but nodded. Sabrina took her jacket off and started to unbutton her jeans. Stiles let his eyes stay on Sabrina as she stripped herself down to her undershirt and underwear. 

His eyes took in her calm face in the moonlight shining in through the window. When she was done, she started to head for the bed and he quickly moved to lay next to her.

He pulled the blanket over them and then moved his arms around her shoulders and began to spoon her. His foot went to rub against her ankles as the bare skin of their legs rubbed against one another. He moved to give the back of her neck a small kiss, which made Sabrina sigh under her breath. 

Just as Sabrina was about to drift off into sleep, Stiles said her name. 

"What?" 

"...I always sleep in the middle of the bed." Sabrina sighed as she moved over towards the end of the bed while Stiles settled himself in the middle of the bed. He lied down on his side, his back facing Sabrina as she wrapped his arms around him while she had her legs hooked around his.

Her chest was pressed firmly onto his back as she slid her smooth legs over his. Sabrina then leaned her head in and her nose started to rub against his cheek. Stiles found himself closing his eyes as he let his body lean back into her hold.

"Is this good?" Sabrina asked him.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, this is good."

"Very good," she muttered as sleep started to claim her. The two of them just laid there as they slept.

Stiles then opened his eyes as he felt that there was a lack of warmth on his back. He looked over at the vacant spot next to him and sighed in disappointment. It had been a full day since the quarantine and he hand't seen Sabrina or Malia since they left him at the vault.

He had tried going to both of the girls' houses but Mr. Tate and Melissa both said that they wanted to be left alone. Stiles laid there, with his hand running down that empty space with a somber look on his face.

He missed Sabrina and wanted her back.

++++++

Stiles, Scott and Kira went and placed their laptops on the table.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked.

Stiles shrugged. "Well, it depends on how many cameras they have but, yeah, I think so." Liam leaned in. "Are we really doing this?" Scott nodded. "We're doing it. Tonight."

"But, isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked them. "Yeah, it's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic," Stiles told him. "You've done something like this before?" "Something dangerous or something idiotic?" "I think it's a yes to both," Kira piped in.