Chapter 18: Riddled

++++++

Scott was sound asleep in his bed until he awoke to a ringing sound. He glanced over at his desk and picked up his cellphone. The caller ID read 'Stiles'. "Hey, man. What's up?"

Scott's eyebrows furrowed when he heard static on the other side. "Stiles?" He then heard short breaths. "Stiles? You there?" 

"Scott?" 

"Hey, I'm here. Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Scott, I don't...I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleep walking."

"Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see."

"Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my-" 

It was then silent. Frowning, Scott looked at the screen of his phone. It read 'Call disconnected.' Scott dialed Stiles' number. "Hey-" "Stiles?" "This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message." Scott hung up and tried again. "Come on," he mumbled. "Hey, this is St-" Scott hung up. "God, come on. Come on." His phone flashed and on the screen read 'Incoming Call-Stiles.' 

"Stiles?"

"Scott, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move." 

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know, it's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's...I think it's bleeding."

"How bad Stiles, how bad is it?" Scott asked but there was no answer. "Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?"

"Ah, there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering." 

"Okay, listen. I'm calling your dad." 

"No, no, no, no, don't," he begged.

"But your dad-"

"Don't. Just please don't call him. Promise me you won't. He already worries about me too much. Scott, please." 

"But what if I can't find you? Stiles, I can't make a promise like that." 

"No, no, no, just please. Please, don't call him. Come find me. You can do it. He doesn't have to know. Scott, you can find me."

"I don't know if I can do this." 

"Oh, I got to call you back. I have to turn the phone off."

"What? No, hey, wait-"

"I'm going to call you right back."

"Hold on, Stiles, wait...Hold on, man," Scott pleaded but Stiles had hung up on him. Scott quickly turned his light on. "Isaac! Sabrina!" he cried out. "Isaac! Sabrina! Get up! I need your help! Isaac! Sabrina!"

Isaac groaned as he woke up from his deep sleep and trudged out of bed. He stopped by Sabrina's bedroom and opened her door, expecting to find her asleep in her bed. But she wasn't there. Frowning, Isaac then quickly ran into Scott's room.

Scott turned toward the door to see Isaac standing by it. "I need your help." 

"Why? What's wrong?" Isaac asked as he caught a helmet that Scott tossed at him. "It's Stiles. Get dressed," he ordered. "What's wrong with Stiles?" "I don't know," he mumbled. He then brushed past Isaac and made his way to Sabrina's room. 

"Sabrina!" 

"Scott, she's not in her room," Isaac said making Scott stop in his tracks. He then turned around and faced Isaac. "What do you mean she's not in her room?" Isaac shrugged. "She's not in her room." Scott turned around and glanced into her room, only to it empty.  He then turned back to look at Isaac.