Chapter 4: Unleashed

++++++

Scott was telling Stiles about what happened at the clinic while they were getting ready in the locker room.

"I looked everywhere," he said to him. "It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog."

Stiles nodded. "Okay. Was he like...could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

Scott shook his head and rolled his eyes. "No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy," he finished with a laugh. One that Stiles wasn't sharing in as he stared back at him sour faced.

That sobered Scott up. "No, I don't know if he was virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead. He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me!" he said pointing furiously to himself. "I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life," he said starting to ramble. "Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now! Someone needs to have sex with me, like today! Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" he finished slamming his locker shut. 

"Alright, I'll do it," Danny said from behind him making Stiles jump. "What?!" Stiles shrieked at him.

"Come around my place at nine. Plan to stay the night, I like to cuddle." Stiles shared a look with Scott and narrowed his eyes as they sensed Danny was trying not to laugh. "Oh. That's so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes I'm kidding!" Danny burst out. He then walked past Stiles and Scott chuckling to himself.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny! It's not very attractive, all right?" he said after him.

Danny stopped and turned around. "You haven't had sex with Sabrina yet?" 

"No. Not yet." Stiles mumbled. "Don't worry, you'll know when the time is right," Danny said before walking out. 

"You really didn't have sex with my twin yet?" Scott asked. "Dude, no." "But what about the condom that was in your pocket the other day?"

Stiles sighed. "I had that in there for awhile. I figured you know we could be making out in my room or in hers and then you know we would both be ready but it hadn't happen yet," he paused as he looked over at Scott. "Why? Did you think we did already?"

Scott nodded. "Yeah, I actually did." 

"Great, just great." he mumbled.

++++++

Over in Mr. Harris' class he began a lecture on Inertia vs. Momentum.

"Alright," he said to them. "Since Inertia is a subject which you all know plenty, why don't we start with Momentum?" He looked over and picked Danny. "Danny, what do we know about Momentum?"

"Uh, it's the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster it's going," he answered.

As he was talking, Scott was sitting behind Isaac who was glaring on ahead and was purposely trying to ignore him as he tried to reason with him.

"They're here for a reason," Scott muttered to him. "Okay, please give us a chance to figure it out before you do anything? Okay? Isaac?"

Isaac couldn't stand any more of this talk of waiting and doing nothing so he interrupted the class. "Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom please?" Harris gave him the okay and Isaac left. Scott couldn't just let Isaac go. He had to watch and get through to him so he stood up also.