Chapter 9: The Girl Who Knew Too Much

++++++

Scott, Stiles and Sabrina quickly rode into the school parking lot on their bike and jeep respectively.

Stiles and Sabrina quickly got out and went to Scott. "Where is she?" she asked.

"Over here."

Scott, Stiles and Sabrina looked over and saw Allison stepping out of a corner with Lydia right beside her. Scott and Stiles moved over to see that Lydia looked freaked out.

"Lydia?" Sabrina asked her in concern.

"It's the same thing," she said to them. "The same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked her. She shook her head. "Not yet." "Not yet? What do you mean 'not yet'? You're supposed to call us after you find a dead body." "Oh no," Lydia fiercely shook her head. "I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." "How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body." She shrugged her shoulders.

Scott's nose twitched and he looked over to the side. "Guys," he cut in. "I found the dead body."

They looked over and saw the dead body. The body of a deputy that Stiles instantly recognized as Tara Graham. She was perched on the school sign, her blood dripping out all over it.

++++++

Sabrina walked across the school's quad as she made her way to her class. She stopped in her tracks when she spotted Stiles, hiding behind a pillar. Sabrina smiled and shook her head before sneaking up on her boyfriend.

"What are you doing?"

Stiles jumped and turned around and faced his girlfriend. "Nothing!" he yelled a little too loudly. "Just waiting for my beautiful girlfriend," he said with a smile before giving her a quick kiss and turned around again. Sabrina followed Stiles' eyes to see that he was watching his dad talk with their school principal and with some federal officials.

"You weren't waiting for me," Sabrina said as Stiles turned his head to her. "You're spying on your dad." Stiles huffed before turning back around, only to start panicking. "Crap, he sees us!" He frantically pulled Sabrina around the pillar and covered their faces with his backpack so his dad wouldn't see them.

"Hey!" His dad yelled as he walked over to them. "Hey, hey, hey. Back it up." Stiles reluctantly lowered his backpack down as the couple nervously laughed at Sheriff Stilinski. "Sabrina, I need to talk to my son alone. You should head to class."

"You are totally right, Sheriff. I really should be getting to class," Sabrina laughed nervously as she quickly walked away. She glanced back to see that Stiles and his dad were in a deep discussion.

She sighed before turning back around as she made her way to class.

++++++

Ms. Blake walked across her class as she began her lecture to them as a whole.

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors and similes. All tools that the writer uses to tell their story." She then stopped when she noticed that Lydia wasn't taking notes, but was drawing a sketch of a tree.

"Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

Lydia put the pen down and smiled at Ms. Blake. "You and every guy I've ever dated."

Blake shook her head. "Oh, well, that was an idiom by the way." Ms. Blake then looked over at Sabrina before continuing. "Idioms are something of a secret to the people that know the language or the culture," Ms. Blake said before stopping in front of Stiles and Scott who were sitting together.