Not So Under The Sea

As you can probably guess by the title of chapter they are stopping at Ariel and Eric's kingdom first. I don't know the name of it so I will probably make something up.

Author's POV

After they had arrived at the docks, Ben had given his speech and the paparazzi were done taking pictures of the group they were finally able to board the yacht. Mal and the rest of the gang got settled and into their rooms. Mal was laying on her bed sketching but looked down when she felt something brush her foot. She realized it was just Dude laying down for a nap at her feet. Mal couldn't help but think how cute he looked in the little sailor suit Evie made for him. Apparently Evie was so efficient at finishing their wardrobe that she had time to design one for Dude too. Looking down at him again she smiled. Although she would deny it till her dying breath she had come to adore the little mutt and she knew he felt the same way. He told her one day that next to Carlos Mal was his favorite person. Mal then joined Dude in his nap. When Mal woke up it was because Dude was barking at someone. Mal sat up to see it was Jay probably trying to play a trick on her. "Good boy Dude." She praised. "I was only coming to tell you Evie said you needed to get up and change we are about 20 minutes away from Sealasia."(stupid name I know)
He then left the room. "What does she mean get dressed I am dressed it's not like I have anything else to wear." Mal grumbled. "Actually while you were asleep Evie came in and put something in your bathroom. I didn't think much of it at the time." Dude told her."Okay I'm going to go get changed and get ready. Did you want to stay?" Mal asked Dude. "Nah I think I'll go find Carlos I don't want to see you naked it would ruin our friendship." Dude said. "Dude you are a dog you realize that right. Other dogs see their owners and other family members naked all the time." Mal said. "Yes well I'm pretty sure they feel the same way as I do they just can't say it, so I shall be their voice." Dude huffed melodramatically and walked out of the room. Mal then went to the bathroom and found her outfit. It consisted of a high low mint green summer dress belted with pearls with a pair of nice sandals and instructions for Mal to fishtail her hair over one shoulder. Mal also noticed a pair of pearl earrings and a matching necklace as well as a pearl studded headband. Mal added a quick swipe of strawberry lipgloss and some eyeliner. When she walked onto the deck she noticed Lonnie's dress was a long and flowy pink summer dress with a hibiscus flower headband and matching jewelry set. The belt of her dress was wide like most of her outfits but it was pale blue and embroidered with hibiscus flowers in pink thread.
Jane's dress went just past her knees and was what Evie called bipity boppity blue, with a royal blue belt embroidered with seashells in light blue thread with a golden head band and seashell earrings and a matching necklace. And finally Evie's dress was deep blue high low with a diamond studded belt, headband, necklace and earrings. The boys looked pretty good too. Jay was wearing a yellow t-shirt with a red leather vest over it and some cargo shorts with his hair in a ponytail. Carlos was wearing a white t-shirt with the words Dog's Best friend on it and some black shorts. Dude was wearing a shirt like Carlos's but it said Man's Best Friend. Normally this is not what you would wear to meet royalty but Queen Ariel sent word that the temperature for the next few days would be in the upper nineties and told them to wear whatever they would be most comfortable in. Doug was wearing a short sleeve button down with the top 2 buttons undone which made Evie swoon, with green checkered shorts. But Ben in Mal's opinion was the fairest of them all (Snow White joke lol I'm stupid sorry) He was wearing a form fitting heather blue t-shirt with some blue, white and yellow plaid shorts and of course his crown. It took Evie pinching Mal's arm to snap her out of the trance she seemed to be in. "Ow! What was that for!?" Mal exclaimed. "You've been staring at Ben for the last ten minutes we don't want to see what we all saw this morning." Evie said. Mal just grumbled. Ben is her boyfriend and she should be able to stare at him all she wants. But Evie was right staring led to hugging, hugging led to kissing, kissing led to making out and making out could lead to other things...Mal felt her face heat up at her next thoughts. She was quickly brought out of her reverie by the yacht jolting. At first she panicked but then Mal realized that it was just the boat docking. And then Mal realized that they were in Sealasia. "Wow." Was all she managed to say looking around and taking in the beauty of it all. The water was turquoise and crystal clear. Mal even saw a pod of dolphins out in the distance. Now looking at the town she saw an array of beach houses, hotels, adorable looking cottages, and many restaurants and cafes, and in the distance she could vaguely see the outline of Sealasia Palace. The palace was rumored to be made entirely out of pearl on the outside and from the way it was shining Mal believed it. "Come on Mal it's time to get off the boat." Ben said tugging her hand and snapping her out of her daze. "Oh right." Mal said and together she and her friends walked onto the docks and to the car that would take them to the palace to meet Queen Ariel and King Eric.