Teasing and Will Power

The next morning, Mal was awakened by Ben's mouth against hers. Mal smiled and slowly opened her eyes.
"Good morning beautiful." Ben said, looking in Mal's eyes. Mal noticed he was still in his pajamas, wearing a grey cotton tee shirt and plaid flannel pants. "Good morning Beastie." Mal replied smiling. Ben kissed her on the mouth again, before working his way down to her neck. "Mmm...where'd Olaf go? Where are the others?" Mal asked. "I told Olaf that I would take care of you for now, and as for the others, well just don't worry about them right now hmm." Ben said against her neck. "Well you are taking great care of me right now. I think you should consider being a doctor." Mal said, her breath hitching when Ben bit her. "But then I'd have to take care of other female patients as well, and we couldn't have that now, could we?" Ben asked. "No. You're right that's a bad idea, maybe you should start small, testing your techniques on one patient." Mal breathed out, as she felt Ben's hands on the buttons of her night shirt. As he undid each button, Ben kissed the newly exposed skin. Mal moaned when he kissed that skin that that last button exposed which just happened to be right above her pant line. Tentatively Ben ran his tongue on the same spot. "Ben." Mal warned. "Yes Mal?" Ben replied cheekily. "Not here or now."Mal said. "Then when?" Ben asked pouting. "Tonight if you're good." Mal replied. "What do you mean by good? Good is a relative term that could mean anything." Ben said, as he buttoned her shirt back up and laid behind her on the couch so they were cuddled together with Mal facing him. "I mean, don't flirt with me and keep your hands to yourself when we're with the others. We don't need to give that Kristoff guy another reason not to like me." Mal replied.  "You know its kinda ironic that I'm the one who has to tell you to be good." Mal said. Ben snorted. "How are you feeling?" Ben asked. "A lot better. Besides being a little tired I'm good as new." Mal replied. "That's good." Ben said. "What time is it?" Mal asked as she snuggled deeper against his chest.  Ben looked at his watch.
"7:00. We still have another hour before everyone else wakes up." Ben replied. "Why'd you wake me up?" Mal asked. "To spend some time with you." Ben answered. "And why couldn't you have waited till later?" Mal asked. Because if I'd waited until later I wouldn't have been able to touch you like this." Ben said cupping Mal's face. "Or this." Ben moved his hand to cup her breast. "Or this." Ben said moving his hand to her waist. "Or this." Ben said testing his hand on the inside of her thigh. "Or this." Ben whispered in her ear before cupping her between her legs. Mal gasped sharply at the contact.
Mal was about to reply but at that moment the door opened, revealing Evie, Jay, Carlos, Doug, Lonnie, Olaf. Elsa and Anna along with Kristoff. Thankfully the mountain of blankets that covered Mal and Ben hid where his hand was. If any of Mal's friends were surprised to find Ben here they didn't show it. Anna looked envious, Kristoff looked resentful?, and the Queen was unreadable. Mal waited for Ben to move his hand but when he didn't Mal bucked her hips to get his attention, the blankets didn't move, Ben seemed to realize this at the same time as Mal, as a wicked grin spread across his face.
"Good morning Mal, King Ben." The queen greeted. "Good morning your highness." Mal greeted. "How are you feeling this morning?" Elsa asked.
"Much better, just a little tired." Mal replied, sending a pointed glare at Ben who still hadn't moved his hand.
A glance and a wicked smirk was all the warning Mal received from Ben before he stroked her once. Mal breathed in sharply, looking at the others to see if they'd noticed anything. Thankfully, the only person who seemed to be looking at them was Evie who sent Mal a worried glance. Mal tried her best to smile reassuringly. "So are there any specific plans for today?" Mal asked, doing her best to ignore Ben who had begun to stroke her through her underwear. Mal scrunched her eyebrows together. "Well we were going to go out to enjoy the snow, but given your condition, maybe it would be better to wait until tomorrow." The queen said. "Oh, no you should really go, all of you." Mal said giving a pointed look at Ben. Ben looked at her with a purely innocent expression, all the while teasing her under the blankets. "No we can wait. It wouldn't be the same without you, Mal." Evie spoke up. "I insist, I can join you tomorrow-Oh!" Mal exclaimed, as Ben had moved per underwear to the side and was touching her bare skin." Are you sure you're ok?" Princess Anna asked. Mal glanced at her friends who were now looking at her and Ben suspiciously. "Yes, I'm fine just felt my shoulder twinge is all. If I were in dragon form they'd be my wings which I must've overworked yesterday." Mal replied, with what she hoped was a convincing smile. "Okay then, we will leave you to get some rest." The queen said. "Thank you- Mmm." Mal said glaring at Ben who, at this point, was rubbing her and stroking her making her feel oh so good, but oh so bad as well, they shouldn't be doing this here in front of the others even if they couldn't see. "Sorry just my shoulder again." Mal said as the others departed. Evie gave her one last look before disappearing from the room. "Ben! Stop it right now-" Mal started but didn't finish as Ben was now stroking her most sensitive area with his bare hands. Now that Mal could actually focus on what he was doing to her body she realized that this was so much better than feeling his fingers through her panties. This was so, so much better." Oh, oh oh!" Mal exclaimed, hoping that no one could hear them from the other side of the door. Ben smirked. Mal wanted to smack that smirk right off his face, but then he pressed his finger against her and she bucked her hips up to meet his hand. Ben stroked her faster, sometimes feather light, others pressing firmly against her. Somewhere in her brain, Mal was aware they shouldn't be doing this here on the couch of one of the queen's sitting rooms where anyone could walk in on them at any moment, but Mal couldn't find it in her to resist. Not when Ben's hands were making her feel like this. There would be time to scold him later. Mal realized that her hips had not stopped moving against him. Then Ben pinched her, causing Mal to let it all out. She bit her lip to keep from screaming, and instead made little whimpering sounds as her body rode out the waves of pleasure. When she could form coherent thoughts again she glared at him. "For the record, that was not being good." Mal snapped. "Your body seems to disagree." Ben said, cheekily. "You just wait until tonight." Mal growled letting her hand drift down to his pants. She lightly brushed her hand against him. Causing Ben to moan.