Berk Destinations and Accidental Dragon Confrontations

Yes I'm incorporating How to Train your Dragon into my story and I don't feel guilty about it one bit.😉😉😉😉

Author's POV

"Are we almost there?" Mal asked for the 5th time. "Mal I told you already we will be getting there by around 2:00. It's 1:45 now so we will be there in about 15 minutes okay?" Ben said. They were currently cuddling on the top deck in a lounge chair. Or trying to cuddle anyway. With all of the spikes on Mal's outfit it was kind of hard."Okay." Mal said grumpily. So they laid there are talked for 15 more minutes, until Mal spotted an island in the distance and stood up. "Ben is that where we are going?" Mal asked. "Yep." Ben answered. "What is it?" Mal asked. Ben didn't have time to answer because all of a sudden a shadow swept low towards the boat startling everyone into coming to stand by Mal and Ben as they were unsure of what it was. Then they heard the shrieks of dragons. Mal didn't hesitate after that. Her eyes started to glow as she threw a green fire orb into the air as a warning. "Mal stop." Ben said. Then a fire ball hit the water right by their boat. Mal looked up and saw 6 dragons hovering above the boat with people on their backs. One dragon prepared to let loose another fireball and that's when it happened. A cloud of purple smoke started forming around Mal as her eyes glowed green and her body convulsed slightly." Oh no Mal!" Ben shouted trying to stop her.But it was too late now instead a girl standing where Mal had been a huge majestic purple dragon was in her place. The people on dragon back gasped, but they didn't have much time to dwell on what they had just seen, because Mal took to the air and was about to attack." No Mal!" Ben yelled getting her attention. She looked back at him her head tilted in confusion." I know your confused. But if you change back I will explain everything." Ben said. Mal shook her head these dragons had just tried to hurt them and he wanted her to turn back. "Mal turn back." Ben commanded. Mal just growled. Mal Bertha if you don't turn back in the next 5 seconds I will tell everyone here about that time in the kitchen with the strawberries." Ben threatened. Mal then whined. "Mal what's wrong?" Ben asked now concerned. She just whined again.One of the dragons slowly approached Mal. It was a black dragon with a young man on him. The man hesitantly reach his hand out towards Mal's nose. At first she snarled. "Hiccup be careful." A blonde girl who sat on a blue dragon warned pulling her axe out. Upon seeing the axe Mal narrowed her gaze at the blonde. "Astrid put your axe away." The man who was apparently named Hiccup instructed. "Don't you dare hurt her." Evie shouted from the boat. "Don't worry I'm not going to. I'm just trying to find out what's wrong with her. " Hiccup replied before resting his hand on Mal's nose. "Toothless do you have any ideas bud?" Hiccup asked the black dragon. Toothless warbled. "I think I know what's wrong." Hiccup said. "Well don't keep us in suspense. What's wrong with her?" Jay asked. "She doesn't know how to change back." Hiccup stated sadly.Mal whined in confirmation."Could you guys convince her to follow me back to the island I promise no harm will come to her." Hiccup said. Mal looked at him clearly irritated that they were talking about her like she wasn't there. "She can understand you." Ben pointed out. "Right I'm sorry I'm just used to having normal non human dragons and they don't usually fully comprehend what's going on around them.." Hiccup admitted. "Mal will you please follow Chief Hiccup and his friends back to their home I promise we will be right behind you."Mal nodded.

On the flight back

Hey Hiccup how do you think she did that? Is she a witch?" A chubby blonde boy asked Hiccup. "I don't know
Fishlegs." Hiccup replied. " Do you think she's evil?" One of the blonde kids on a two headed dragon asked. "No Ruffnut I don't think she's evil."Hiccup said. "I think she's hot I wonder if she's single." A man with black hair said. Mal let out a warning growl and pumped some smoke through her nostrils."I think that was her way of telling us to shut up and stop talking about her like she isn't here." Hiccup said. Luckily Mal spotted a place to land and did so a little jerkily considering it was only her second time flying. She turned back when she heard laughing. She growled when she realized that they were all laughing at her especially the one with black hair. Everyone else but him had enough sense to stop. Mal stalked towards him now angry. He just kept laughing, until of course, he found himself on his back pinned to the ground by Mal's front foot. "Um guys a little help?" He said. "No way Snotlout you got yourself into this you can get yourself out." The girl called Astrid said. Fortunately the guy was saved by Ben. "Mal! Get off of him!" Ben said. Mal reluctantly did so. Then Mal noticed the crowd they'd drawn."Wow chief what species of dragon is this?!" A voice called out." Technically she's not a dragon she's a human." Hiccup replied causing laughter to spread through the crowd. Mal roared making them shut up. "Mal be good."Ben said as he and the others all stood near her."Mal will you please lay down."Hiccup asked. At first Mal looked at him like he was an idiot. But then seeing he was serious she did so. "Good now I want you to take 3 deep calming breaths and close your eyes." Hiccup instructed. Mal gave him a shocked look when he said for her to close her eyes. "Don't worry I promise no one will hurt you. Just close your eyes." He said. Mal closed her eyes. "Now as you take the three breaths I want you to focus on something that makes you happy." Hiccup said. Mal's thoughts immediately turned to Ben she thought of their first date, their first kiss, and what happened that morning. "Now open your eyes. "Hiccup ordered. Mal did so and noticed 2 things; first she was a human again and second she was naked. She heard various catcalls and whistles. The chief quickly took off his tunic and handed it to Mal. She quickly put it on and was surprised to find it went down to her knees."Thank you."Mal said quietly before going to hide behind Ben. "Now why don't we all head to my home so we can sort all of this out." Hiccup suggested. Everyone reluctantly agreed. Upon entering Hiccup's home Mal relaxed slightly, but still couldn't look anyone in the eye. They made their way to a table but they were missing a chair." If you'll give me a minute I can find a-" Hiccup stopped when he saw Mal sit on Ben's lap. "Never mind." Hiccup said. "So why don't we start with who we are?I'm Hiccup Haddock Chief of Berk." Hiccup introduced himself. "I'm Astrid Hofferson-Haddock and I'm Hiccup's wife." The blond girl said. "I'm Valka Hiccup's mother." An older woman with same color hair as Hiccup said.
"I'm Fishlegs Ingerman one of Hiccup's advisors." The chubby blond boy said. "I'm Ruffnut Thorston and I'm also an advisor to Hiccup as well as Astrid's best friend." Another blonde girl said. "I'm Tuffnut Thorston twin brother to Ruffnut and an advisor to Hiccup as well." The blonde boy said. "And I'm the great SnotLout Cousin and advisor to Hiccup." The boy with black hair said. "I'm King Ben of Auradon son of Belle and Adam." Ben introduced himself." I'm Doug son of Dopey of the 7 dwarves." Doug said. "I'm Lonnie daughter of Mulan and Chang." Lonnie stated." I'm Jane daughter of Fairy Godmother." Jane said. "Before we introduce ourselves you you all I want you to know that we are not our parents." Evie said gesturing to herself and the other 3 VK's. "I'm Evie daughter of The Evil Queen." Evie said. Smiling when none of the others reacted. "I'm Jay son of Jafar." Jay said. "I'm Carlos son of Cruella De Vil." Carlos stated. "I'm Mal daughter of Maleficent." Mal said quietly."Alright why don't we talk about earlier." Hiccup suggested. "Okay fine. Here's what happened from my view. You and your dragons scared me so I shot off a warning fire ball. One of your dragons shot off a fireball that nearly hit our boat. I panicked and got scared and angry' so I transformed in order to defend myself." Mal explained never looking up."Oh and as for what I did to that guy well he doesn't know when to shut up." Mal said pointing to SnotLout." Mal!" Evie exclaimed. "No no it's fine, she's right." Hiccup said. "Chief Hiccup thank you for helping me change back. I didn't know what I was doing and I was scared so thanks for making me feel a bit more safe." Mal said sincerely looking the chief in the eyes." You are very welcome." Hiccup replied. "So where'd y'alls dragons go?" Jay asked. "Well Toothless should be coming in. Right. about.now." Hiccup said and right on cue the black dragon walked in." Hey bud did you miss me?" Hiccup asked fully expecting to be pounced on but was surprised whenever the dragon walked straight passed him and towards Mal. Mal sat very still but was pounced on and pinned to the floor by a growling Toothless. Ben made to get up and help her but was stopped by Hiccup. "Just watch." Hiccup instructed. And so they did. Toothless was still growling at Mal but now Mal's eyes were glowing as she growled back. Then the black dragon after seeing that the weird dragon lady wasn't going to back down, changed his whole demeanor.He licked Mal's cheek and gave her a gummy smile. Mal laughed and tried to get up but realized that with the way she was positioned she would be giving everyone a full view of her butt. "Ben I can't get up." Mal said. "Of course you can, what do you mean you can't get-oh!" Ben said as it dawned on him what she meant. "Hey Evie where are Mal's clothes?" Ben asked." Spitelout should be here with your guys things any second." Hiccup said just as a knock was heard. Before anyone could get up and open the door Mal magicked it open, made the suit cases float over and shut the door before any one could blink. "Wow!" Ruffnut said. "Yeah normally I would have been a lot more polite and waited for him to bring our stuff in but this floor is cold and I would like some real clothes." Mal said. "Evie come on help me. Do you have a bathroom so I could go change?" Mal asked. "Upstairs 3rd door on the left." Astrid replied. "Thanks now please turn away so I can stand up." Mal requested. Everyone did as she asked and she and Evie head up stairs to find more suitable clothes for Mal. In the end Mal wore basically the same thing she had that morning only her outfit was spike free and the leggings were made of normal cloth and she didn't have on a leather jacket or jewelry and the colors were inverse. When she and Evie headed downstairs Mal took her seat back on Ben's lap and curled into him. Ben kissed her cheek. "Awe." Evie said. "Ew barf!" Tuffnut said but was quickly silenced by Mal's glowing green death glare. "So who's hungry?" Hiccup asked trying to break the tension. "We are." Jay shouted. "Good dinner is almost done." The chief said." What is it?" Carlos asked. "Beef stew." Astrid said. Mal was so tired she barely ate half her bowl. "Mal what's wrong?" Ben asked a little worried. "Nothing just tired." She replied yawning. "Well why don't you go take a nap?" Ben suggested." No I wanna stay with you." She mumbled. "But Mal-" Ben began again. " You might as well let her stay son, I don't think you'll win this one." Valka said. "I never do." Ben mumbled smiling down as Mal snuggled her face deeper into his neck. Minutes later they heard soft snoring."Poor dear must be exhausted. I can't imagine it being very easy to transform into a dragon. And here Hiccup thought he was the closest human to being a dragon because of his wing suit." Valka said. " Yeah she must be tired, in the entire 4 years I've known and loved Mal she has never fallen asleep before 10 and it's just now 9:00." Ben said." Well I'll just show you all to your rooms." Hiccup said. This room is Jay and Carlos's." the chief said. The boys nodded and after kissing their girlfriends good night and saying goodnight to everyone else they went to their room. "Ben yours and Doug's is right here next to theirs." Hiccup said opening the door. Doug kissed Evie goodnight and went inside. Ben still held a sleeping Mal in his arms so he couldn't go to bed yet." Jane, Lonnie your room is right here." Hiccup said opening a door across from Jay and Carlos's room." Okay thank you goodnight." Lonnie said before she
and Jane entered the room together.
"Evie yours and Mal's room is right here." Hiccup said opening the door next to Jane and Lonnie's room. Evie went in and Ben followed. Ben laid Mal down in one of the beds. Ben turned to leave but found something or rather someone attached to his neck, he looked down and saw that Mal still had a death grip on his neck.Ben tried to disentangle his self from her but she wouldn't budge. "No. Stay."Mal mumbled still asleep. Ben tried to get her off one more time but she just gripped him tighter. "Evie help." Ben said. "What do you want me to do?" Evie asked. "I don't know but I can't stay here." Ben hissed. "Yes you can, from the looks of it that girl isn't going to let go of you for any thing. You can stay with her. I'll tell Doug."Hiccup said. "Thank you." Ben said. Hiccup nodded and left the room closing the door behind him. Evie had apparently left the room to get ready for bed so Ben took off his shoes and laid down next to Mal as he listened to her breathing he was lulled to sleep. When Evie came back in the room she saw the two cuddling asleep and smiled. That was a couple that would last forever.