Snow

"Mal, wake up." Evie said, gently shaking her best friend's shoulder.
"No." Mal grumbled. "Come on Mal, don't you want to go out and play in the snow?" Evie asked. Yes she said play in the snow, after spending most of their  lives without the cold,white, substance the VK's never missed an opportunity to play in the snow. Mal sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Snow?" Mal asked.
"Yes, snow." Evie confirmed. "M'kay." Mal agreed. "Great, but first you should get dressed. Here." Evie said, holding out a hanger to Mal. Mal took it and made her way to the bathroom. Mal opened the bag and was happy to find the coat Evie had designed from when they first came to Arendale. A black tank top, and a dark purple sweater was also included, along with a pair of light purple padded leggings. A lilac scarf and the black leather gloves were also included. A pair of black leather boots completed the outfit. Mal slipped the clothes on and put her hair in a high ponytail. A little eyeliner and lipgloss completed her look. Mal stepped out of the bathroom, and found the other girls wearing their same coats as well. The only difference from their original outfits were their leggings, scarves, and hairstyles. Today Evie's leggings were navy blue and her scarf was red, she also wore her hair in a French twist. Lonnie was wearing a pair of dark pink leggings and a light pink scarf with her hair in a side braid. Jane was wearing a pair of baby blue leggings and s dark blue scarf with her hair in a French braid. "Alright lets go." Evie said, leaving the room and the girls followed. Mal was giddy with excitement.

They walked for a little bit before coming to a stop. Mal was so distracted that she nearly ran into Evie's back. Curious to why they'd stopped Mal looked around her blue haired friend. What she saw made her smile. There, in front of the castle's main entrance stood, Ben, Jay, Carlos and Doug all bundled up and waiting for them. Mal also saw Queen Elsa, Princess Anna and Kristoff all decked out in their warmest clothes. "Well, let's not waste time in here when there's perfectly good snow out there." Princess Anna said, a glimmer in her eye. Mal agreed. As soon as the doors were open, Mal ran outside, shrieking joyfully and promptly flopped down into a snow pile. Mal loved the snow, she loved how beautiful and sparkly it made the world look, and the peace it seemed to bring, and how cold it was and the sharpness it brought to the world. Mal turned her head and found that Evie had flopped down beside her, along with Jay and Carlos. Suddenly Mal was laughing, she didn't know why but she was. Soon her friends joined her and in minutes they were clutching their stomachs as tears rolled down their cheeks. "What's wrong with them? They act like they've never seen snow before." Kristoff huffed. "For most of their life they hadn't. They didn't have it on the Isle. This is only their 4th year experiencing snow." Ben informed him. The king's eyes danced with amusement as he watched Mal and Evie attack jay and Carlos with snow balls. Kristoff stopped and thought for a moment. He thought about how often he'd ignored the snow seeing it as common during the winter and sometimes a nuisance. Never had he actually stopped to be thankful for it. Out of nowhere a snowball hit Ben in the chest. Looking up, he saw Mal looking at him innocently. "Mal did you throw a snowball at me?" Ben asked. "Why no I would never." Mal replied. "Mmhm, then do you know who did?" Ben asked. Ben heard the princess laugh.  "I see, well I guess this is a mystery that will go unsolved." Ben said, pretending to walk away. But, as soon as Mal's back was turned, Ben lifted her of the ground and dropped her in a snow drift. The others were laughing. When Mal came up sputtering, Ben offered his hand to help her up. Mal took his hand and, with a glint in her eye pulled him down with her. When Ben came up, he was grinning wickedly. Before Mal could react, a hand full of snow was dropped on her head. Mal tackled Ben and what started out as a snow fight ended with them rolling around in the snow together. Finally, Ben gave in. "I surrender. You win." Ben said. Mal smiled. "I knew you would." Mal said. Then, Mal realized she was straddling Ben in the snow, in the presence of the Queen and princess. But when she looked around, Mal found that she and Ben were alone, and in a different place. They must have rolled away from the others. Ben seemed to notice too. "So do you want to head back?" Ben asked. "Not just yet." Mal replied, her gaze dropping to his lips. "Me neither." Ben agreed, before capturing her mouth with his. Mal leaned closer. Ben tried to kiss her neck but her scarf was in the way. Frustrated, Ben finally just tore it off and tossed it away. Mal was about to protest but then his mouth was on her neck and she couldn't speak. As the kiss became more heated, it grew apparent to Mal that they were wearing to many clothes. Due to her layers of clothing, Mal couldn't feel Ben's hands on her hips or waist. Ben seemed equally frustrated, as the only exposed skin he had access to, was Mal's face and neck. With an irritated sigh he pulled away. "What's wrong?" Mal asked. "You're wearing to many clothes." Ben replied. "Well I can't exactly take them off out here. I'd freeze to death." Mal said. "I could keep you warm." Ben said, suggestively.
"I'm sure you could, but a glass of hot cocoa by the fire cuddled up with my fiancé would do the trick too." Mal replied. Ben perked up at the word fiancé. "I'm your fiancé." Ben said. "Exactly my point. Now let's go inside. I bet that's what the others are doing as well." Mal said, rolling off of Ben's lap.
Ben got to his feet and helped her up.
Taking each other's hand, the couple made the trek back to the castle.