Vengance Shall be Mine...Or Not

This chapter is rated M

"Goodnight Eves." Mal said to her best friend , before entering her own room.
"Night Mal." Evie replied. Mal had said goodnight to Ben earlier. Little did he know Mal would be sneaking in to his room later. For now though, Mal would take a shower and prepare herself. Sighing Mal gathered her things and took a long, hot shower. When she got out Mal braided her hair and slipped on the night gown Evie set out for her tonight. This one was dark purple silk and fell to Mal's mid thigh. The hem was lined with light purple feathers. Mal gave herself bedroom eyes and put on some dark red lipstick.
Finally, Mal took out her braid and was pleased to find her hair had dried in waves. Mal looked at herself in the mirror and found that she looked sexy.
Ben had repeatedly told her and made her feel sexy but she never let herself believe it. But now, as she looked at herself in the mirror, Mal truly felt it and saw what Ben had seen all the times he told her how sexy she was.
Now to wait for midnight. Mal glanced at the clock on her wall it was 10:00 now so two more hours to wait then.
Not knowing what to do for the next two hours, Mal took out her sketchbook and doodled her name with Ben's in various fonts. Mal looked at the clock again it was now 11:00. Just one more hour then vengeance shall be mine. Mal thought to herself. The next hour was spent with Mal moving things around the room with her magic. Finally it was midnight. After glancing at herself in the mirror one last time, Mal left for Ben's room with a big smirk on her face.

When Mal arrived at Ben's door, she knocked lightly and, after hearing a muffled come in she entered the room.
"Hey Ben." Mal greeted. Ben who was looking at his phone, looked up to see Mal and was almost blown away. "Hi." Ben said, swallowing. "Do you remember what you started when we were in China?" Mal asked. Ben thought back to the night he and Mal snuck in to that room and began to feel warm. "Yes." Ben answered. "Well I also told you there would be revenge coming to you so here I am." Mal said.
"Okay what are you going to do to me?" Ben asked both excited and nervous.
"Here's what's going to happen, you are going to take off your shirt and lay on the bed with your hands at your sides. I'm going to do whatever I want to you. If you touch me or move I'll stop." Mal ordered. "Ok." Ben agreed. "Now lay down." Mal said. Ben laid down with his hands at his sides like Mal ordered. Mal straddled his waist, making sure to grind on him as she did so. Ben didn't move. Mal put both her hands on Ben's shoulders and pressed her body flush against his, smiling when she heard him moan. "Did you like that?" Mal asked, smirking. "Yes." Ben breathed. "Are you only going to give me one word answers tonight?" Mal asked. "Maybe. I can't really think right now." Ben grunted. Mal sat back up and without warning forced her hips down on Ben's so hard she felt him inside his pants. Mal slid against him, and noted the way he gripped the sheets and gasped.
Smiling, Mal did it again and again and again, while doing so, she kissed Ben fiercely and demandingly swallowing his moans with her mouth. Mal grabbed his hands and put them under her night gown dragging them up her body and smiling at the way he gasped when he realized Mal wasn't wearing any underwear. Mal continued the path up her body before settling his hands on her breasts. "Now, since you've been such a good boy you can touch me." Mal whispered in his ear. Ben immediately flipped them over so he was on top and started kneading her breasts, then he replaced his left hand with his mouth allowing that hand to travel farther down before coming to rest between her legs. Mal gasped when his hand touched her. "I have an idea." Ben announced to her. "Then execute the d*** idea!" Mal exclaimed. Smirking mischievously, Ben reached down and put a finger inside her. Mal gasped and bucked against his hand. Ben curled his finger experimentally and was pleased when Mal screamed and moved faster against his hand. Good thing the walls are soundproof. Ben thought to himself as he watched his fiancé writhe in pleasure beneath him. "You're so hot when you make noises like that." Ben whispered in her ear before biting her earlobe and planting kisses and bites all over her neck and chest. Mal just whimpered. Ben felt Mal start to clench around his finger and almost broke himself. Ben finally added another finger and Mal let out a scream and came hard on his hand. Seeing Mal like that was too much for him and moments later Ben shouted and came too.

After riding the shockwaves of pleasure, Ben rolled off of Mal and laid next to her intertwining their hands.
"Well that was-" Mal started. "Mind blowing." Ben interrupted. "Yeah." Mal confirmed. "I'm getting sleepy." Mal yawned. "Well why don't you go to bed." Ben asked. "Because my room is so far away and I don't think I can move right now." Mal replied. "That good huh?" Ben asked Cocky. "Don't get such a big head, Benjamin. Next time you are going to be the one that won't be able to move. " Mal gasped. "Right. How about I go take a shower and you change the sheets and then we go to sleep." Ben suggested. "Okay but I'm taking a shower after you." Mal said. "Okay." Ben replied, then went to take a shower. After taking several more minutes for her body to calm down, Mal got up and changed the bedding, dumping the others in a laundry shoot. Afterwards Mal quickly ran to her room to grab a pair of underwear. When Ben came out of the bathroom the bed was made and Mal was waiting to take a shower. "Shower is all yours now." Ben said. "Thanks Beastie." Mal said before going to take her second shower of the night. When she came out Ben was in the bed waiting for her. Mal crawled into bed and felt Ben wrap his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest. "Goodnight Mal I love you." Ben whispered in her ear. "Goodnight Ben I love you too." Mal replied. After a few minutes the couple's breathing evened out as they fell asleep in each other's arms.