Girl Talk and Unfortunate Situations

Author's POV

Mal turned off the shower and stepped out into the huge bathroom that the girls were sharing, the marble tile cool on her feet. Mal quickly toweled herself dry and reached for her pajamas that Evie had designed her. How Evie had managed to design everyone's day attire as well as night was something Mal would never be able to fathom. Mal put on her green underwear and matching bra. Then she pulled on the silky purple night gown Evie had given her. The garment was loose with spaghetti straps and was embroidered with dragons sleeping on crescent moons in green thread. Mal then slipped on the green dragon slippers Evie had made her. Before leaving the bathroom Mal quickly brushed her hair and put it in a sleeping braid. Upon entering the bedroom, Mal saw all the girls huddled together in the sitting area. "What are you all doing?" Mal asked. "Playing truth and now so are you." Evie answered, matter of factly. "Come on E you know I hate that game." Mal whined. "Sucks for you then. Now sit down it's Lonnie's turn." Evie commanded . Mal, knowing that there was no way she was winning this argument, sat down reluctantly. "Mal, what's your middle name?" Lonnie asked. "Bertha." Mal said, surprised that that question was so easy. "Mal, it's your turn." Evie said. "I know it's my turn." Mal snapped, not wanting to play. The others just laughed at her. "Jane, has your mom taught you any magic yet?" Mal asked, partly because she was curious and partly because she felt bad for her. Sure Mal's mom was an evil deceptive witch, but she did teach her magic. "Yes actually, I think she finally realized after the whole coronation accident, that I was determined to learn magic with or without her help. And obviously, she would rather me learn from her than some book or something." Jan answered. Mal smiled happy for the girl. "Evie, where did Doug take you for you first date?" Jane asked the blue haired beauty. "For our first official date, Doug took me to Starlight Palace for dinner, then we went to Pearl's jewelry crafting store so I could have some new supplies and then we took a walk in the park. After that he walked me home and kissed me goodnight." Evie told the story, wistfully. "Lonnie, where did Jay take you for your first date?" Evie asked, seeming to pick up a theme. "Well for our first date Jay took me to dinner at The Egyptian Cafe, then we went to see Peter Pan: The Musical. It was awesome with tons of great action scenes. After that Jay walked me to my dorm room and kissed me." Lonnie said earning an awe from Evie and Jane and a smile from Mal."Jane where did Carlos take you for your first date? Not counting Cotilion." Lonnie asked." Well as you know Dude practically goes everywhere with Carlos so before he and I actually had our date we had to convince Dude to stay at a doggie spa. After that was done Carlos took me down to the docks. There he rented a small boat strung with little lights, and rowed us out onto the water. Then Carlos took out a picnic basket filled with food and we just talked and talked. We talked about anything and everything, it was just so romantic and wonderful. Then he took me to my room and kissed me goodnight." Jane said dreamily. "That is so much like Carlos." Evie said. Mal nodded her head in agreement, then stopped whenever she realized that she was the only one left to be asked the question about first dates. "Alright Mal, where did you and Ben go for your first date?" Jane asked. Mal looked at Evie, silently pleading for her to get her out of this question, but Evie just smiled. "Ok fine. Technically Ben was under my love spell for the first half of our date, but I will start from the beginning. For mine and Ben's first date he took me to The Enchanted Lake on his scooter, at first I was terrified of the thing, but I got used to it. Then, he lead me to the woods and onto an old rope bridge and asked me questions. During the last half of the walk Ben made me close my eyes by covering his hands over them. When Ben removed his hands I saw The Enchanted Lake for the first time and I was stunned. He even had a picnic laid out for us. So we sat and talked a bit then he fed me a strawberry for the first time. He was so sweet and gentle. Then Ben took off his pants to reveal a pair of swimming trunks covered in crowns which I of course teased him about. Ben jumped into the lake and at first I thought he was fine, but after a while when he didn't come back up I got worried. I called his name several times but he didn't answer so I went in after him." Mal said with a pause. Evie gasped knowing her friend couldn't swim. "I went out as far as I could until I suddenly couldn't touch the bottom, and since I can't swim I went under. I thought I was going to die. All of a sudden I felt myself being pulled out of the water by two strong arms. You'd think I'd have been thrilled like most girls but I was so mad at him I thought he had died. You want to know what he did all that for? A rock. A stupid, pretty and sparkly rock! It was a sweet thought but I was so mad I threw the rock back into the lake. But he did make it up me by wrapping me in his jacket. We didn't kiss on that date. I found out later on the way to the coronation, that the lake removed the love spell but Ben told me it was okay. That he was still in love with me anyways." Mal said, glancing at the girl's who all looked kind of shocked.
"Wow I had no idea you couldn't swim. I can teach you if you'd like." Jane said. "Thanks Jane but Ben is going to teach me sometime this summer." Mal said, smiling at her. "Yeah if I was Mal I'd much rather have my hot, shirtless boyfriend teaching me to swim while I was only wearing a swimsuit that stuck to my body too. In fact I almost wish I couldn't swim so Jay could put his hands on me like that."Lonnie said.
"Okay Mal, its your turn." Evie reminded her and getting everyone else to focus on the game again. Mal, feeling somewhat mischievous asked a question she knew would probably come back to bite her in the end. "Okay E, how far have you gone with Doug?" Mal asked, causing Evie to lose the color in her face. "Um, well we have gotten to making out and groping, as well as going shirtless. But, not bra-less." Evie said nervously. Mal smirked glad she could still make her best friend squirm. "Lonnie, how far have you and Jay gone?" Evie asked hoping to get the attention off herself. "We have went all the way." Lonnie confessed, causing everyone to gasp. "You are using protection right?" Jane asked. "Of course and besides it was only once and we haven't talked about it since." Lonnie answered. "Lonnie, you really need to talk to Jay about this. Even though it may be awkward, you have to address this so it doesn't drive a wedge between the two of you." Mal said, suddenly concerned. "I will, as soon as I can. I promise." Lonnie said honestly. "Good. Now that that's settled, Lonnie pick someone." Evie said getting everyone's attention. " Okay Jane how far have you and Carlos gone?" Lonnie asked the half-fairy. "We just kiss. It's all innocent and sweet. Sometimes I wish he would be more aggressive and spontaneous. I feel like he's holding back to make me feel safe. It is very sweet but it's no longer necessary." Jane answered, a little frustrated. "Well Jane I'm going to give you the same advice I gave Lonnie. Talk to him and tell him how you feel. Carlos is probably worried about hurting you or scaring you away. Relationships are different here compared to the Isle and he's probably just trying to ere on the side of caution." Mal said. "Okay I'll talk to him." Jane said. "So now Mal, how far have you gone with our fair king?" Jane asked. Mal sighed knowing this question was coming. "Well we've made out pretty much everywhere. We make out a lot, sometimes he growls. It's really hot. We have stripped to just my underwear and bra and him in his boxers. But no we haven't had sex yet. Oral or otherwise." Mal answered, not looking at them. "He growls? Like beast growls?" Jane asked fighting giggles." Yeah, and trust me it's not as ridiculous as it sounds." Mal answered. "Okay change of game now we are going to play Hot seat. Mal you're it." Evie said. "Why me?" Mal asked. "Because I said so." Evie said. "Fine." Mal grumbled. "Okay, Mal tell us every room in the palace you and Ben have made out in." Lonnie said. "We've made out in my room, his room, his office, the dining room, the breakfast room, his dad's office, the library, the kitchen pantry, Jay's and Carlos's room, the game room, the movie room, in the broom closets, the wine cellar, Evie's bed, Jay's bed, on pretty much every flat surface in the kitchen, the outside walls of the castle and in the throne room on his throne. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them right now." Mal said. "Mal, my bed really?" Evie asked. "Oh whatever E you and Doug did the same thing in my bed once." Mal shot back. "True." Evie conceded letting the subject drop.
" Okay Jane it's your turn." Evie said. "Okay then. Mal whose more aggressive when you make out. Is it you or Ben?" Jane asked. "It really just depends on the day. You saw what I did to him that one time in his office. Well sometimes he's worse than me look." Mal said pulling the top hem of her night gown down to reveal several hickeys across the top of her bra line. "And look here." Mal told them lifting her nigh gown up to reveal her stomach that was also covered in love marks." Oh wow, and I thought you were bad Mal." Evie joked. "Yeah, he did the ones on my chest last week in his dad's office. And the ones on my stomach were in Jay's bed." Mal admitted, sheepishly. "So that's where the green tank top came from. I found it in Jay's bed and didn't talk to him for 3 days. He must've got Carlos to lie for him because after the three days Carlos came to me and told me it was Jane's." Lonnie said putting it all together. "Wait, Carlos lied and said it was mine? That makes me look like a sleaze. No I don't mean you are one because you took off your shirt Mal. You and Ben have been dating a lot longer than Carlos and I have. When I get my hands on that boy!" Jane exclaimed.
"Alright I will take one last question but then we are going to bed, I don't want bags under my eyes when I meet King Triton." Mal said, then realizing how girly she sounded, she amended. "I want to make a good impression." How about instead of a question you take a dare?" Evie suggested. Mal didn't think anything could be worse than these questions so she agreed. "Okay." Mal said. "Okay Mal I dare you to pose provocatively while I take a picture and send it to Ben." Evie said. "What? No way!" Mal said. "Do it or I will take one of Jane instead and send it to him." Evie threatened. Jane squeaked not wanting to be brought into this. Mal sighed irritated knowing full well that Evie meant what she said. "Fine." Mal reluctantly agreed, praying that other boys were asleep and that Ben was all alone. "Good girl. Now lay on the bed propped on your side." Evie ordered. Mal obeyed and let Evie reposition her body as needed. Evie pulled down her nigh gown so that her bra was showing slightly. Then Evie pulled the bottom of Mal's night gown up so that the skirt was now resting mid thigh. After she was positioned right Evie added some lipstick and gave Mal bedroom eyes. Evie then took Mal's hair down which had dried in waves from being in the braid she brushed it over her left shoulder so it wouldn't obscure the camera's view of her chest." Now give me the expression you give Ben when you are feeling lustful." Evie commanded. Luckily for Mal this was easy, because Ben knew her every emotion just by her facial expressions. "That looks perfect." Evie said then she snapped the pic. Evie hit send before handing Mal's phone back to her. "E you do realize that if Ben is not alone the other guys will probably see this right?" Mal said. "Oh don't worry I bet they're all in their beds asleep." Evie replied. Mal went to bed hoping Evie was right.

Whew I think that's my longest chapter