Hallway Fun and Rewards

Author's POV

  Mal, Evie, Lonnie, and Jane all took off their heels and took off running.
"Girls wait up!" Jay shouted. The girls laughed and started to run faster. "Catch us if you can!" Evie shouted. The boys ran to catch up. "Oh no they're gaining on us!" Jane yelled giggling. "Run faster!" Lonnie shouted back. The girls picked up their pace again.  As they ran the girls couldn't stop laughing then, a pair of arms trapped Jane causing her to shriek in surprise. "Caught ya!" Carlos yelled as he spun Jane around and kissed her.
Next to go was Lonnie. Jay pretty much did the same as Carlos. He grabbed Lonnie by her waist and kissed her. Mal and Evie were the only ones left. Evie got caught next but instead of chasing her down, Doug turned down a hallway and cut her off. Doug grabbed her as she and Mal were running. "Gotcha!" Doug exclaimed trapping her against his chest and kissing her. "Guess it's just me." Mal mumbled to herself. Mal felt a tap on her shoulder but when she turned there was no one there. Mal kept running until she felt a tap on her other shoulder but when she turned there was no on there again. Confused, Mal slowed down and looked around her. That was when she felt herself being lifted off the ground by Ben. "Someone was very bad, they ran away from their king." Ben said. "Hmm I wonder who that would be." Mal said feigning ignorance. "Her name rhymes with pal." Ben said. "Why King Benjamin I certainly hope you are not implying that I ran away from you." Mal said faking shock. "You're right, what was I thinking when it's obvious you'd much rather be here with me." Ben said, kissing her cheek. "You are so right my clever king." Mal said sighing in contentment. "Well we should probably get to bed." Mal said as the rest of the group came to join her and Ben. "Probably, if I know my parents they are going to take us on a grand tour of Beijing." Lonnie agreed.  "Great let's go to bed just one question though, which way is our rooms?" Carlos asked.

Once the gang had finally made it to the hallway that their rooms were in they said good night to each other and went to their rooms except for Mal and Ben. "So I believe that I have a reward coming to me." Ben said cheekily.
"Really,what kind of reward?" Mal said coyly. "Oh don't be so coy Mal you know exactly what I'm talking about." Ben said stepping closer. "Why I'm quite certain I don't know what you're talking about." Mal said, even though her heart started pounding. "I'm quite certain you do but if you'd like I can show you what I mean." Ben whispered eying Mal hungrily. "Yes I believe a demonstration is in order." Mal said breathlessly. Ben backed her against the wall and bent his head down to capture Mal's mouth with his in a passionate embrace sliding his tongue in to her mouth. Mal moaned at the feeling of his tongue sliding against hers. Ben grabbed the back of Mal's head and expertly pulled out the pins holding her hair in place and tangled his hands in her hair. Ben tugged on her hair lightly pulling her head back so that he could have access to her neck. Ben planted hot open mouth kisses up and down her neck causing Mal to writhe in pleasure against him. It was Ben's turn to man as he'd just felt every part of Mal's body slide against him. "Ben. We. Shouldn't. Do. This. Here. Someone could see us." Mal gasped out as Ben continued his assault on her neck. "I don't care. I want you." Ben growled. Then Ben pulled the neckline of Mal's dress down and attacked her breasts with his mouth. Mal was glad that this dress had a built in bra. For a moment all of the ability to reason left Mal. All she could focus on was what she was feeling. What she felt was Ben's hot mouth on her breasts, his hands on her hips, her heart thundering in her chest and an aching need within her. "Oh my God Ben." Mal moaned. Ben looked at her questioningly. "I thought you were worried about us getting caught." Ben said stopping his ministrations. "No I don't care now why did you stop?" Mal said shoving his face back into her chest. Ben needed no more prompting he continued where he left off. Then feeling bold he lifted Mal up so she was straddling him her leg clamped tight around him. Mal squeezed her hips around his experimentally. Ben's hips bucked towards hers and he almost dropped her. He swore. Mal giggled.
"You think that's funny huh." Mal just smiled. Suddenly she felt her dress being hitched up to her thighs as Ben ran his hands up the inside of her legs stopping short of where she wanted him to touch her most. Mal suddenly realized what she wanted as Ben continued to torture her." Ben we need to go somewhere more private now." Mal ordered. Ben understood and with Mal still wrapped around his body he managed to find an empty guest room 3 doors down from his own. Ben put Mal down long enough to shut the door. During which time Mal had her dress off and was wearing her underwear only. Ben looked her up and down slowly causing a flush to spread across her body. Then Ben was on her in two strides throwing her onto the bed and taking of his shirt, blazer crown and shoes. Mal grabbed his hands and put them on her legs and Ben got the hint. Slowly he began the torture he had started in the hall touching Mal in almost the right spot but stopping just short. Mal drug her nails down his arms and chest drawing blood but Ben didn't seem to mind. Mal's body quaked and writhed beneath him and Ben was definitely enjoying it. "Ben stop torturing me." Mal pleaded with her boyfriend. "I don't know what you mean." Ben said smirking at his girlfriend all the while torturing her legs. "Come on Ben you know what I want." Mal whined. "No I don't tell me." Ben said. "Come on Ben please." Mal cried. "Please what darling?" Ben asked still torturing her. "Please Ben just touch me." At this point Mal was begging. "I am touching you." Ben frowned playing dumb.
"You know what I mean!" Mal exclaimed. Ben was about to reply but Mal took charge. She grabbed one of his hands and pushed it against her. Mal sighed in happiness while Ben gasped. Mal moved his hand against her so that he could get a feel of what she was wanting through her panties. Finally when Mal was sure that he understood she let his hand go to do it himself. Ben leaned over her body and never stopping with his hand he kissed her first on the mouth then down her neck and finally her breasts. He felt her pulse quicken as he did. Ben then took on of her breasts into his mouth while kneading the other with his free hand Mal's pulse sped up again. Ben started rubbing her with his other hand faster causing her breaths to come in quick pants. Mal was close to something although to what she didn't yet know.  Then Ben turned his mouth to her other breast as his hand rubbed her faster and all the stimulation became to much for Mal as she cried out and bucked her hips against Ben's hand as she rode the waves of pleasure. Finally after what seemed like an eternity Mal was able to focus and think coherently She found Ben smirking at her. "What are you smirking about?" Mal asked exhaustedly." Oh just the fact that you actually begged me to do something and the fact that I was able to cause you to fall apart like that." Ben answered.
"You're quite pleased with yourself aren't you?" Mal asked.
"Oh yes very." Ben replied. "Well you just wait soon I'll have you begging me." Mal said leaning in close. Ben closed his eyes waiting for a kiss.
"But not tonight I'm afraid. I've got to go to bed before Evie comes after me." Mal said stepping into her dress. "Goodnight Ben." Mal said. "Goodnight my tease." Ben said as Mal lifted her laughter echoing in the empty hall.