Sven

So Kristoff is nice in this chapter but this is not a Mal and Kristoff love thing just friends. Same for Elsa and Ben. Also I know it's annoying that I have to clarify stuff like this a lot but I don't want anyone to get any wrong ideas.

"This is some good hot cocoa, who made it?" Jay asked. The group had come in earlier from playing in the snow, albeit Mal and Ben later than the others. "I did." Kristoff said. "How'd you learn to make it so good?" Lonnie asked. "My mom taught me a long time ago." Kristoff replied, getting a far away look in his eyes. "Anyways I should probably go check on Sven. He gets antsy if he doesn't see me every day." Kristoff said. "Who's Sven?"  Ben asked curiously from the sofa, where he and Mal were cuddling. "Sven is my best friend. I'll introduce you to him, just let me go get him." Kristoff said leaving the room. Ben looked after him, curious. Mal cast a questioning glance toward Anna who just smiled cryptically. When Kristoff came back, red-cheeked and shivering, it was evident he had left the castle. "Alright, if you all would follow me, I'll introduce you to Sven." Kristoff said. Everyone, having finished their hot cocoa, got up and follow Kristoff out into the hallway.
Evie was the first to see him. "Oh my gosh what is that?" Evie asked. Mal, curious pushed her way to the front. What she saw made her stop short, for standing in front of them was a creature she'd never seen before. It looked like a deer but not like any Mal had ever seen. This animal was much bigger, furrier and shaggier than a regular deer. Mal was drug out of her thoughts by Kristoff's condescending tone. "What? You've never seen a reindeer before?" Kristoff asked.
As he looked in the faces of Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos, it was clear that they had not. "Of course you haven't." Kristoff said frustrated. "Gee I'm sorry that we've never seen a reindeer especially considering our childhood was all sunshine and rainbows. Oh wait it wasn't our childhoods were awful." Mal said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
For the first time since meeting the VK's Kristoff felt sorry for them and genuinely regretted his words. "Look I'm sorry, I didn't think before I spoke, it's a bad habit." Kristoff apologized.
A tense silence filled the area. "So, tell us about Sven." Jane said, breaking the silence. "Well Sven here is my best friend and was my only friend until I met Anna and later Elsa." Kristoff said. " So what does he do?" Carlos asked. "Come a little closer and I'll tell you." Kristoff replied. Together the VK's stepped forward. "You guys can pet him, he won't bite." Mal hesitantly pet Sven's velvety nose. The reindeer leaned into her hand startling her a bit. Mal was about to pull back when a gloved hand guided hers back to Sven's nose. Once Mal resumed petting the reindeer she looked at her friends who were also petting the reindeer and smiling in awe. Mal looked at Kristoff and smiled. "He's amazing." Mal said grinning. "I know." Kristoff said returning her smile. Mal's gaze then met Ben's. "Ben come here." Mal said. Ben went to kneel by Mal's side and reached out to pet Sven. Doug, Lonnie and Jane also joined the group in petting Sven. After about ten minutes of petting and oohing and ahhing over Sven, Kristoff spoke. "Alright That's enough attention for you today, Sven I don't want you turning into a spoiled reindeer." Sven gave him a sad look. "Don't give me that look you know it doesn't affect me." Kristoff scolded.
"Come on back to the stables." Kristoff said, leading Sven away. 

"Well that was fun." Mal said. "Sure was. Sven is adorable." Evie agreed.
"And did you see how big his antlers were? That was epic." Jay added.
"He was so big." Carlos said. Alright who's hungry?" Anna asked. "Everyone raised their hands. Alright well if you'll just follow me and Elsa then we can eat." Anna announced. As the group began to follow the princess Elsa hung back to talk to Ben. "Are they always this awed by new things?" Elsa asked.
"Yes. Mal wasn't lying when she said that life on the Isle was awful. They never got to do any of the things we take for granted." Ben answered.
"I'm sorry they had such a hard life. It's too bad you all are leaving tomorrow." Elsa said. " I know but we have too. It's fortunate that most of the ice that was blocking the boat's path is gone. I don't think Mal would do so good, having to turn back into a dragon just to break the ice again, especially considering what happened the last time." Ben said. "Right, sorry again for that." Elsa said, sheepishly."Its fine. Believe it or not you aren't the first one who has tried to attack us." Ben said."Really? Who was the first?" The ice queen asked. "We were going to Berk when a group of dragon riders attacked. Mal turned into a dragon. Everything ended up okay though. It turns out it was Chief Hiccup and his wife and friends. Hiccup is actually the reason why Mal can control her dragon form now. We also became good friends. Mal also discovered she can talk to dragons." Ben explained. "That sounds quite exciting." Elsa commented. "Oh it was." Ben said. "Well we should probably head to the dining room before they get worried about us." Elsa said.
"Yeah probably. You've seen how Territorial Mal is when it comes to me. I don't think she would appreciate it if I didn't eat dinner with her because I was talking to you." Ben agreed. "She has nothing to worry about. I'm not attracted to you in that way." Elsa assured. "I know, but Mal can be very irrational when she's angry." Ben explained. "Right, well let's go." Elsa said. And with that, the two left for the dining room to join the others.