Shocking Abilities and Tearful Goodbyes

So I've decided that I'm choosing where the gang heads next. Also Mal and Hiccup are just friends.

Author's POV

Mal awoke the next morning with a headache, she realized she'd forgotten to take out her hair clip and the rubber band that Evie had placed in her hair, but she did have another great dream, involving Ben, herself, and a cloud. Sighing Mal rolled out of bed and reluctantly got ready for traveling. She saw a note on her dresser and smiled, it was from Evie.
Dear Sleepyhead,

Your outfit is hanging in the bathroom
I went to spend some time with Doug.

Love, E

Mal smiled again and went to the bathroom to find her outfit for the day.
She saw a lime green peasant blouse with dark purple rhinestones lining the scoop neckline, for pants Evie had left her a pair of dark purple skinny jeans, along with a pair of lime green ballet flats. Mal also noticed a lime green headband, a pair of gold hoop earrings, and a matching gold necklace with an emerald pendant. Mal put her hair in a loose side braid and made her way down the stairs. When Mal arrived at breakfast Toothless was the first to greet her, he sensed that she was leaving. Toothless crowed mournfully and looked at Mal with sad eyes. "Oh Toothless don't give me that look I promise to come visit." Mal said. As everyone watched her interact with the dragon, Toothless warbled at Mal. I don't want you to leave. Mal gasped. Everyone looked at her in alarm. "Apparently I can hear Dragons talk now." Mal said. "Well at least your girlfriend isn't boring." Hiccup said to Ben. Unfortunately you can be sometimes Hiccup. Toothless warbled at him. "What'd he just say?" Hiccup asked Mal. Mal repeated what Toothless said. "Whatever you useless reptile." Hiccup said. Toothless whined and looked at Mal. "Aww did Hiccup hurt your feelings?" Mal asked. Yes and I need a hug. Toothless said to her. "Okay I'll give you a hug." Mal said hugging the dragon who purred in happiness. "Hey how come you let Mal give you a hug? When I offered you one you glared at me." Jay said. Because A. You're an idiot B Mal can turn into a dragon and C she's prettier than you. Toothless said, Mal quickly translated. Everyone laughed. "Now I really don't want to leave." Mal said scratching Toothless's head. "I know but we have too. Royal duties and what not." Ben said sighing. Aren't you a king? Can't you just make your own rules? Toothless asked. Again Mal translated. "I wish, unfortunately a king doesn't have as much power as you might think Toothless." Ben explained sadly.
Alright everyone it's time to load up." Ben said clapping his hands. Everyone reluctantly got up and began to do so. Toothless followed Mal the whole time.
Finally, after the boat was loaded the gang stood at the docks along with Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless, Fishlegs, Snotlout, and the Thorston twins. "Have safe travels." Hiccup said not knowing what else to say. "Yeah Mal try not to go dragon mode on people you don't know." Astrid said. "Don't forget us people here on Berk." Fishlegs said. "Mal, apple of my eye I must set you free." Snotlout said. Everyone stood there awkwardly. Finally Mal rushed forward and embraced her new friends starting with the Thorston twins and working her way down. She even hugged Snotlout. When Mal got to Astrid she saw that she had tears in her eyes. "This sucks." The blonde said, her voice shaking slightly. "Tell me about it." Mal said her voice shaking as well as she embraced one of her favorite new friends. When she got to Hiccup she gave him a bone crushing hug. "You suck at goodbye speeches." Mal told him as tears finally fell down her face. "Well I was never the most eloquent when it came to speeches ask anyone here. Plus I hate goodbyes." Hiccup said. "Then don't think of this as a goodbye, thing about it as an I'll see you later." Evie said gently as she too embraced all of her new friends. "Right." Hiccup said. Toothless warbled. Mal sat on the ground next to Toothless. "Oh Toothless I think I'm gonna miss you most of all." Mal cried throwing her arms around the black dragon. Hey no tears, your a big, tough, lady/ dragon/ fairy. If you cry it will make us Dragons look bad so just don't cry. Toothless warbled sadly before he gave in and made a low keening sound that was most definitely crying for a dragon. As the others said their goodbyes Mal stayed with Toothless petting his black scaly head.
Finally, Mal felt Ben's hand on her shoulder and knew it was time to go. Mal sighed and gave Toothless one more squeeze and reluctantly got to her feet. Mal looked at her friends and found that they were all crying too. Mal gave one last wave to her new friends boarded the boat. Mal watched as Berk grew smaller and smaller, as the tears continued to fall down her face, Ben  came and wrapped his arms around her. Mal and Ben stood there for a while and Mal was about to go to her room but stopped as a volley of Toothless's plasma blast lit up the sky.
Mal smiled knowing that she would see him again.

Sorry this chapter was so short.