Relationship Watching and Departings

I realize that I'm probably wrong on how long it takes them to get from one place to another so just assume for my story it's accurate. Also I know that in the first chapter I said they were going on a 2 month trip, however because of the rate they are going and all the kingdoms I want them to visit their trip is going to be probably 4-6 months. So Evie actually designed enough clothes for 6 months. Okay sorry for the long spiel now back to the story.

"Mal, wake up. We're leaving in an hour or so. You need to get ready." Evie said shaking her best friend awake. For once, this was enough to wake Mal up. "Here wear this." Evie said, thrusting an outfit into her arms. "Kay." Mal said groggily heading to the bathroom. Mal looked at the outfit that was handed to her and was relieved to find it would be comfortable. Mal was so tired, she probably wouldn't have been able to handle a dress or skinny jeans. Instead she would be wearing a bright purple, sleeveless, peplum blouse. Evie also designed a pair of black leggings with a pair of dark purple flats adorned with black bows on the toes. A pair of amethyst studs and, a simple, gold chain necklace with a dragon charm along with a purple headband decorated with black lace completed the outfit. Mal decided to leave her hair down. After applying some eyeliner and strawberry lipgloss Mal was ready to go. She left the bathroom and saw all the girls had congregated in her room. Evie was wearing a red waterfall blouse with a blue belt as well as a pair of blue leggings and red flats. Her hair was in a side braid with a red and blue headband. She also wore a pair of ruby studs and a gold chain necklace with a ruby heart charm. Lonnie was wearing a light pink long sleeve tunic with blue glass beads adorning the bottom hem line and scoop neckline with a dark blue sash around her waist. She also wore a pair of matching blue leggings with a pair of light pink flats. Her hair was in a messy bun. With a pair of pearl stops and a matching necklace. In her hair she wore a pink headband.
Jane was wearing a baby blue long flowy  tank top with a pink bows decorating the neckline with a pair of matching pink leggings and a pair of baby blue flats. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a bow headband. She wore a pair of diamond studs as well as a silver chain necklace with a diamond pendant. "Are you girls ready?" Mal asked. "We've been ready. We were just waiting for you." Evie said. "Well I'm here now so let's go." Mal said linking arms with her friends. "Yes lets go." Evie agreed as the group made their way to the breakfast room where they would be eating with Lonnie's parents before they departed for the next leg of their journey. The girls entered the breakfast room and took their seats. As princess Lonnie had to sit right next to her mother. Lucky for her Jay was on the other side. Mal observed how she and Jay greeted each other to gauge the situation of their relationship and after seeing Jay take Lonnie's hand she was satisfied that all was well with them. Mal turned her attention to Jane and Carlos to assess how things were going on there end. Jane sat down. Carlos thinking no one was watching kissed her soundly on the lips. So they were doing good to. Mal already knew that Doug and Evie made up. Since Ben was a visiting king he sat right next to the emperor. As Mal took her seat on his other side she saw Ben and the emperor were in deep conversation. Ben felt Mal's presence next to him. without taking his attention off of the emperor Ben reached back and took Mal's hand in his stroking her knuckles with his thumb. Mal smiled and added some cream and sugar to her coffee. She grabbed a few Chinese donut holes. While sipping her coffee and nibbling on her donut holes, Mal continued to watch how her friends acted together.
Now, Jay and Lonnie were in a discussion with with the Empress. As they talked, Mal noted how Lonnie held Jay's hand and leaned her head against his shoulder while still very much engaged in the conversation the group was having. Moving her gaze, Mal's eyes landed on Jane and Carlos who's heads were close to each other. Carlos said something that made Jane laugh as she turned her head away. Then Carlos whispered something in Jane's ear that made her blush. Jane turned her head away but was stunned when Carlos's lips brushed her neck. Jane must have finally told Carlos how she wanted him to be more aggressive and spontaneous Mal looked away feeling like an intruder. She looked at Evie and Doug and saw that they had their heads bent over Evie's fashion sketchbook probably working on some new designs. Mal sat quietly next to Ben for another 30 minutes until she heard the Empress speak. "If has been wonderful to meet all of you and see my daughter again it was an honor to host such a unique group we wish you the best." Mulan said hugging Lonnie. "Have safe travels." The Emperor said. "Thank you for hosting us I hope to have the pleasure of hosting you all one day as well." Ben said standing Mal and the others stood too and with that they left the castle.

20 minutes later they arrived arrived to the docks and their boat. As they boarded Mal took one last look at the castle and smiled. All in all it was a beautiful place and a decent experience.