Interrogations and Explanations

Ben made his way to his  room thinking Doug was asleep. "Where were you?" Doug asked turning on his bedside lamp and startling Ben. "Uh I was talking to the emperor." Ben said trying and failing to lie to one of his best
friends. "Right and you were talking to the emperor half naked because?" Doug asked skeptically. "I, er well you see. Oh alright I was with Mal." Ben said. "Doing what?" Doug pressed. "Talking." Ben lied. "Half naked? Must have been a pretty interesting conversation." Doug said. "It was." Ben said. "I think I'll go ask Jay or Carlos if they've ever had a conversation with Jane or Lonnie while half naked." Doug said going to the door that adjoined their two rooms together. "Oh God Doug, please don't tell Carlos or Jay!" Ben shouted. "Don't tell Carlos or Jay what?" Jay asked opening the door. "Um nothing nothing at all." Ben said hastily. Jay and Carlos looked at Ben and took in his state of undress, his flushed skin and nail marks across his chest and down his arms. "So where were you Ben?" Jay asked. "Out." Ben answered shortly. "Out where?" Jay asked circling around him. "In the castle." Ben answered. "Half naked?" Carlos asked narrowing his eyes. "Yes it was very hot." Ben lied again. "Uh huh what happened to your chest and arms?" Jay asked gesturing to the scratches. "I scared a cat and it clawed me." Ben lied again." Right, this cat must have been very big to leave marks that long and deep." Jay said. "Oh yes it was very large and ferocious." Ben said which wasn't a complete lie, Mal really was ferocious. " We should really have these cleaned so they don't get infected. Carlos can you turn on the light?" Jay asked. "Really it's not necessary fellas I'll be fine." Ben said. But it was too late and now that the lights were on all the others saw his tousled hair, his flushed skin, Mal's lipstick on his face and the flecks of purple nail polish that must have chipped and now clung to his skin.
"Must have been a pretty cat who did that." Carlos joked. "You were with Mal weren't you?" Jay accused. "What no of course not." Ben said. "Then you must be cheating on her because it's very clear you were with a woman." Jay said. "Ok fine I was with Mal and you should know by now Jay that I love her and would never ever cheat on her." Ben said. "I know that you idiot I just needed to get the truth from you." Jay said. "You really should clean those scratches though, and while you're at it you can explain what happened between you two." Carlos said. "Are you sure you want to know?" Ben asked. "Dude it can't be that bad especially considering what Mal made us watch in Berk." Jay said. "Okay but don't say I didn't warn you." Ben said. After he'd cleaned the scratches on his chest and arms Ben told the guys everything that had happened from the hallway to him teasing her and right down to the facial expressions and noises Mal was making. By the end of it the boys were having mixed reactions. Doug looked mildly confused, Carlos looked curious and Jay looked well Ben didn't know yet. "Are you sure Mal liked that?" Doug asked breaking the silence. "Oh yes I'm very sure." Ben said. "It doesn't sound like something Evie would enjoy." Doug said. "Maybe she would all you have to do is ask." Ben said. "How do you know she liked it?" Carlos asked. "Because she well you see oh God this is awkward has anyone explained anything besides traditional sex to you?" Ben asked. "Uh no I didn't know there was more than one type." Carlos said. "Jay why have you never explained this to Carlos." Ben asked irritated that he had to explain this.
"I thought he knew from growing up on the Isle things aren't people exactly discreet about that over there."
Jay said shrugging. "Well I guess I should start at the beginning. Do you know what an orgasm is?" Ben asked. "Sorta." Carlos replied." Well an orgasm usually happens when ever  a person is experiencing extreme pleasure." Ben explained. Carlos nodded. Ben spent the 20 minutes explaining everything to Carlos while the others looked on in amusement. Finally everything was explained and all of Carlos's questions had been answered. "Oh I see so you knew Mal liked it because she had an orgasm." Carlos said. "Okay can you please never say Mal's name and the word orgasm in the same sentence ever again?" Jay grumbled. "Jay have you done anything like that with Lonnie?" Carlos asked. "Nope Lonnie has only orgasmed when we had sex. It seems like Benny Bear here has one upped me this time plus he gets extra points for creativity."
Jay said. "Hey not being able to have sex with my girlfriend because I'm king and we're not married had made me think of very creative ways to satisfy our urges." Ben said waggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Oh my God Ben I do not want to know." Jay said. "Are you sure because there's this one thing involving a leash-" Ben said. "Ben you aren't serious are you? You can't be that kinky!" Jay exclaimed. Ben burst out laughing. Everyone was looking at him like he was nuts. "No I'm not serious! God you guys should have seen your faces!" Ben said clutching his stomach in an effort to void of another fit of laughter. "You are a cruel, cruel man Ben." Carlos said. " Yeah I was about to kill you for suggesting you were going to put a leash on Mal." Jay growled. "Who said the leash would've been for her?" Ben asked smirking. "You are truly crazy my friend." Doug said. "Whatever I've had enough of this crazy train I'm going to bed." Jay said standing to go.
"Yeah it is kinda late." Carlos said yawning. "Alright well goodnight guys." Ben said as the two boys departed to their room. Ben got up and turned the light off and laid down. It was quiet for a few minutes until Doug spoke. "Hey Ben I still think you're crazy." Doug said. It was a long time before Ben replied. "Yeah I am crazy, crazy in love." Ben answered. Doug gave a grunt and turned over to sleep. Ben fell asleep a few minutes later dreaming of a purple haired goddess.