Wake-Up Calls and Goodbyes

Author's POV
So the next place they visit is not technically owned by Disney. It's owned by Dreamworks but I still felt that they should visit it, besides I love the movies. Anyone have any ideas of where?

Mal awoke the next morning with a crick in her neck and a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist. At first she panicked, not remembering what happened last night, then she smiled. She and Ben must have fallen asleep on the couch together during the movie. She looked around and saw Evie was asleep on the love seat with Doug, Jay was in the recliner with Lonnie curled up onto his lap. Carlos and Jane were on the floor, however it was clear that before Carlos fell asleep he laid out a blanket and some pillows to put Jane on before he curled up with her.Mal tried to wake Ben up quietly by shaking his shoulder, but he wouldn't budge. Mal decided to try something new. She pressed her lips against his neck causing him to stir a little, however his eyes remained closed.Mal did it again this time behind his ear again he didn't wake up. Finally, Mal nipped him right below his jaw. Ben jerked and opened his eyes to see a very mischievous looking Mal. "Good morning." She said innocently. "Indeed." Ben said. "Don't think I didn't feel any of that just now." Ben told her. "I have no idea what you're talking about. You must have been dreaming." Mal said continuing the game. "Well if I was dreaming I should probably tell you about it. It went something like this." Ben said before kissing Mal's neck. "Then this." He continued before kissing behind ear. "And lastly, this." Ben said before nipping Mal underneath her jaw."That sounds like a wonderful dream." Mal breathed." Oh it was." Ben replied. He then grabbed Mal's chin and pulled her lips to his kissing her passionately. Mal eagerly reciprocated the action. Ben pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him while he laid on the couch. "I like this view." Ben explained. Instead of saying anything Mal kissed him ferociously probing his lips with her tongue until he relented and opened his mouth so she could slide in. Ben moaned when he felt Mal's tongue against the roof of his mouth. They had failed to notice that the others had awoken and were now observing them. Mal moved her mouth to his neck and kissed up and down before nibbling his earlobe causing him to gasp. Ben pulled her shirt down. "Shouldn't we stop them? " Lonnie whispered. "Not yet I want to see how Ben managed to get those hickeys on to Mal's chest and I want to see how far they will go if they think we are asleep." Jay whispered back. After pulling her shirt down far enough Ben began kissing and licking across Mal's chest (Mal had taken her bra off during the night) while Mal had her eyes closed and panting. She gasped when she felt his teeth on the top of her breast. "Oh God, don't stop." Mal breathed. "What about the others?" Ben asked breathlessly. "They're asleep." Mal answered moaning in pleasure when Ben bit her a little harder. "Actually we are wide awake." Carlos said, startling them. "Oh S***! "Mal exclaimed fixing her self. "Gosh you two were really going at it. Just look at your hair Ben." Evie said. "Yeah yeah shut up. What woke you up anyways?" Mal asked. "You, moaning." Lonnie said. "Oh well why don't we get ready for today. We do have to leave by 7:00 and it's 5:00 already." Evie said. "Yes let's." Mal agreed trying to get everyone's attention off of her and Ben. The boys quickly left to go to their rooms to get ready while Evie dragged Mal to the bathroom so she could get ready. Here put this on." Evie said shoving Mal's next outfit into her hands. Mal saw a pair of dark purple leather leggings as well as a tight green tunic embroidered with dragons in purple thread Mal put on a pair of dark green boots with spikes. The dark green leather jacket Evie designed had spikes on the shoulders. Her jewelry for the day included a leather choker with a dragon pendant on it as well as a pair of spiked earrings. A silver studded head band completed the look. Mal quickly quickly French braided her hair and added a swipe of wine red strawberry lip stick. She was about to walk out the door when she decided to give herself smokey eyes. Finally satisfied with her appearance Mal walked back into her room. Evie was wearing a pair of dark blue leather leggings with a dark red skirt. She also work a tight blue sleeveless tunic with a red leather jacket and her hair in a tight ponytail. Jane was wearing a pair of tight pink leather pants with a long blue tank top with a leather jacket that had bows on it. Jane was also wearing a pair of blue boots. Her hair was in a low ponytail. Lonnie was wearing a pair of dark pink leather leggings with a long navy blue belted tunic. With a dark pink leather jacket and navy blue boots. Her hair was in a messy bun. All in all the group of girls looked like they were dressed to kill.

Meanwhile the boys were having some trouble adjusting to their leather pants long t- shirts and leather vests.
"I can't believe Evie is making us wear this." Jay complained for what had to be the 10th time. "Trust me where we're going if we don't wear this much leather we will stick out like sore thumbs." Ben said trying to assure them." Okay Ben if you say so." Carlos said. "Does this vest make me look fat?" Dude asked. "No dude I told you that five times already." Carlos said to the dog. "Alright let's just go downstairs so we can have breakfast with the King and Queen before we leave." Ben said, exasperated. "Lead on then." Doug said. Sighing, Ben led the way downstairs and to the breakfast room.

Upon entering the breakfast room Ben noticed that he and the guys were the last to arrive. Then he noticed what Mal and the other girls were wearing. "Wow that's a lot of leather." Ben noted. "That's what I said but Evie still won't tell us where our next destination is." Mal said. "And I'm assuming you won't either." She added. "Nope sorry." Ben said not looking the least bit sorry.
"Well then why don't you gentlemen have a seat, this is the last time we will see each other for a while." Ariel said, as the boys sat down. "Yes and as much as we'd like to stay, we do have to visit other places as well." Ben said. "And we completely understand that, it has been a pleasure having you all." King Eric said as they all began eating. Throughout breakfast the king and queens as well as the rest of the group chatted and laughed until the clock struck 6:30 meaning that it was time for them to leave. King Eric and Queen Ariel offered to drive them to the docks which the gang took them up on. "Goodbye you all. Take good care of yourselves and each other. Have a safe and wonderful journey." Ariel told them as they boarded the yacht. "Thank you for your hospitality. We hope to visit you again." Ben said waving goodbye. The king and queen continued to wave at the boat until it was nothing but a speck on the horizon. Silently wishing the teens well on their journey.