i

2007 7 27

july 27, 2007

today was the day sehyoon left for jeolla-do.

i want him to come back.

i wanted to cry on his shoulder for hours, and whine to him why he shouldn't leave, and why i don't want him too.

and about my feelings for him.

he said to me, "i promise i'll be back when i graduate high school in jeolla-do."

four years without him by my side.

i only swallowed down my words, and said "i'll see you then."

he was my best friend, and he left with mrs. kim and his sibling to jeolla-do, where mr. kim got a job. apparently a good one, or else sehyoon and his family wouldn't be leaving to go with him.

i miss sehyoon already.

my tears might smudge the ink of this sharpie i'm writing with. it was the only thing i could find at the moment, and i needed to quickly jot my feelings, so i didn't start to sob and scream about sehyoon leaving seoul.

mother says it will be alright, i can just make new friends.

but i can't find a new crush, can't i?

sehyoon was so nice, and i loved him ever since we first met, but i didn't confess for 1 straight year, and i'm losing him for 3 more.

how can i be so lovesick and only in 7th grade?

sehyoon is three years older than me, and i have a crush on him.

the relationship would never work out. i'm just going crazy over boys.

...

it's like you suddenly disappeared sehyoon. please come back soon.

사랑해요...

...

guess i will just end it here.

because i have nothing else to talk about. and no one to talk to.

죽고 싶어.

- byeongkwan

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

gosh i'm such a lazy person

-jin