xxiv

luckily, seyoon only had a bloody nose, some red bruises that would soon turn purple and brown, and a busted lower lip. if changkyun punched him for any longer, there was a chance he could've broken the raven-haired's nose.

      "you've got to learn to stop being so violent." byeongkwan confronts his taller boyfriend, who only gives him an annoyed eye roll.

      "no 'changkyun, you're back from america!' or an 'i missed you, babe, i love you so much and i'd never cheat on you with such a bastard like him?'"

      "i am not a bastard, you bitch." seyoon yells from the couch he lays on.

      changkyun only turns his head and gives seyoon a dirty look before resuming to byeongkwan's and his conversation. "can you blame me?"

       byeongkwan rolls his eyes. "because he fell asleep on the opposite side of the bed means you have the right to beat him up?"

       changkyun starts to become more dominant in his tone of voice. "since when did i say you could speak to me like that, slut?"

        byeongkwan chokes at the word "slut," feeling owned. he looks over his shoulder to seyoon, who is touching his face and testing if his bruises hurt with a major amount of pressure applied to them. he wasn't paying attention, good.

      "never," byeongkwan swallows thickly. "sorry."

     changkyun smiles triumphantly, knowing he was made byeongkwan feel as if he is below changkyun. "good to hear you understand. now, take the bitch home and don't hang out with him anymore."

      byeongkwan feels his mouth and throat expand for him to obligate loudly, but he shortly closes his lips when changkyun's expression turns dangerous.

      byeongkwan only nods. "i understand."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

     "your boyfriend is defiantly something," seyoon says, still holding a white tissue inside his nostril. his nose hasn't stopped bleeding, but neither of them worries too much about it.

     "i guess you could say that." byeongkwan mutters.

     the car is filled with silence. byeongkwan drives the car as seyoon uses the overhead folding car mirror to look at his bruises. some started turning purple already.

    byeongkwan's hands grip the wheel harder. he swallows thickly and feels as if the air is becoming thin this second. he inhales deeply, trying to get all the air he can, but every breath he tries to take, it becomes harder and harder to get more air into his lungs.

    "byeongkwan, hey, listen to me," seyoon's fingers snap in front of byeongkwan's eyes. hearing seyoon pulls byeongkwan from his state of panic and soothes him almost.

    "byeongkwan, the light turned green, go," seyoon frantically as he looks to the back window. drivers behind them started becoming pissed. one even honked their horn.

    byeongkwan nods and swallows again. he pushes against the pedal and the car moves. byeongkwan's grip relaxes and he continues to smoothly stroll down the street.

    "take the next left."

    "keep going."

     "right, wait, go left."

    byeongkwan continues to listen to seyoon telling him directions to turn to arrive at his apartment complex. his voice was like a drug. addictive, sweet, and-

    "byeongkwan, turn right into the parking lot," seyoon informs, and byeongkwan quickly responses by forcing the wheel right.

     the silence lurks between the two as byeongkwan drives down the parking lot until seyoon told him to stop. seyoon doesn't say anything though.