iv

2007년 8월 12일

august 12, 2007

     talk about forgetting to write an entry.

     i mean, my life isn't any different than the other times i have wrote my feelings.

     crying over seyoon, wanting to die, etc..

     so yeah.

     yoochan's still teasing me. but yesterday at school, mr. chang stopped him in the act. yoochan almost flipped the table on me when i teased him back.

     "stop being such a crybaby, kim."

     "stop being such an asshole, kang."

     yeah, i sweared at him, no one but the students around us heard me, and i doubt any of them would spill, because they were obviously doing the same thing when at school.

     he jumped onto me and tried to hit me, but i quickly got a good grip on him, and he wasn't able to hit me for a while. but my right hand slipped on the grip around his wrist, and now i have a bruise against my cheekbone.

     byeongkwan's fingers immediately go to rub over the brown and purple spot on his face. he hates that he bruises easily. even running into a wall accidentally gives him a bruise.

     byeongkwan stops touching his bruise, for he can still feel the pain in his skin. he goes back to writing in the journal.

     eomma asked where the bruise came from, and hyung became pissed. he didn't want anyone bullying me, and i could understand that, but i didn't tell them the truth.

     i just said i fell, and that they should know i easily bruise. hyung shrugged and believed me, and eomma was a bit suspicious. but she agreed with me anyway.

     나는 아직도 세윤를 그리워한다.  

      i still miss seyoon.

     i still wish he would come back to seoul and stay with me. but that obviously didn't happen.

     ...

     i just want seyoon to come back to celebrate my birthda-

     byeongkwan immediately crosses out the sentence he was starting to write, and quickly reverts the way the entry was going.

    guess i'll end the entry here.

    -byeongkwan

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

yepp

[insert important shit here]

here's some actually important shit:

i changed the grades seyoon and byeongkwan are in

byeongkwan - 7th

seyoon - 10th

and there's only 3 years that byeongkwan has to wait

(needed to clarify that incase you were reading this before i changed the first chapter a bit)

-jin