xxviii

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* this chapter is long, whoops ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

     after waiting a few minutes, changkyun finally trudged out of their shared bedroom and sat down next to byeongkwan on the couch. he smiles satisfying seeing breakfast was already prepared. he looks to byeongkwan, only to see a pouting expression.

   "byeongkwan, what's with the sour face?" he asks, snickering. he picks up his metal chopsticks and plate covered in cooked breakfast food. byeongkwan doesn't budge to touch his plate.

    changkyun looks to byeongkwan for a moment, before rolling his eyes and using his chopsticks to cut a bit of the omelette for him to start eating. he eats in large bites, like an animal. byeongkwan can only watch in disgust.

    byeongkwan waits until changkyun finishes to take his water cup and plate to the sink for him, like a servant. changkyun only leans back into the couch, sighing, being able to relax freely.

   "hey, byeongkwan-ah, you gonna finish your plate?" changkyun asks, grinning when byeongkwan comes back to sit down near changkyun.

    byeongkwan grins, sighing before picking up the plate and walking to the left side of the couch where changkyun sits. he holds the plate near changkyun's face and smiles.

   "no, take it," he says, placing it in changkyun's lap. "it'll be the last meal i cook for you, so enjoy."

   "what are you-"

   "i'm kicking you out," byeongkwan says sternly. "we are through. i no longer want to see you anywhere near my apartment any fucking more."

    changkyun looks at the blonde, shocked, but a wave of anger rides over him.

    "since when did you assume you could talk to me like that?" changkyun spits at byeongkwan, placing the plate on the coffee table and standing up in front of byeongkwan. he was taller by inches, but byeongkwan didn't seem fazed.

    "since i discovered i have a voice, and an opinion on how my life is going to be run," byeongkwan shouts. "i have been so worked up over you, so scared, for years, ever since you started doing drugs with your mates. you never come home to treat me like a human being, and instead come home, high or drunk, or maybe even both, just to fuck me senseless."

   before changkyun can retort, byeongkwan shuts him up by kicking him in his prosthetic, causing changkyun to collapse, losing his balance.

    "now, you will listen to my words, and leave this household with all your shit," byeongkwan says, collecting spit in his mouth before spitting it on changkyun, receiving a disgusted yell from the brunet.

   changkyun finally stands up again, using the coffee table as a balance. he stares at byeongkwan, expressionlessly, as he runs his fingers through his hair.

   he inhales, before swallowing. "fine. i'll leave."

   byeongkwan's lip wants to turn into a satisfied smile, but they don't. he only waits for changkyun to start picking his shit up and start leaving his existence.

  changkyun tilts his head to his right, his neck popping loudly. he wraps his left hand around his right fist, pushing against his knuckles, earning a loud crack from each of them.

   byeongkwan is caught off guard as changkyun swings a punch right in his nose. he falls backwards to the ground, the back of his head hitting the wall. 

   byeongkwan finds changkyun on top of him, pissed as ever. byeongkwan's hands fly up to hold his nose, starting to leak blood.

   another punch is swung at byeongkwan's jaw. another in his stomach. punches continue to pummel byeongkwan as he does nothing to defend himself.